LeBron James offers support for Derrick Rose

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Translation: Thank you for making my road to my 5th straight NBA Finals easier. Thanks man!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
There are things that LJ has done in the past that I don't respect, and I haven't always been his biggest fan, but this isn't one of them. Kudos, to LJ for reaching out to Derrick and being supportive. And screw all the fans that have bullshit remarks about this.

#keepyourheadup
#support
#staystrong
#realfans

Toast88

Liked Posts:
There are things that LJ has done in the past that I don't respect, and I haven't always been his biggest fan, but this isn't one of them. Kudos, to LJ for reaching out to Derrick and being supportive. And screw all the fans that have bullshit remarks about this.

#keepyourheadup
#support
#staystrong
#realfans

Yeahhh! Themz not REAL fanz, rite!?!

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
LeBron's probably like, "Don't worry, man, I'll come and swoop you for my back up PG on my next super project once this one in Cleveland fails." "You down?"

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LeBron's probably like, "Don't worry, man, I'll come and swoop you for my back up PG on my next super project once this one in Cleveland fails." "You down?"
This must also be part of the grand plan. He'll magically never have another injury again when he joins with Lebron.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I thought this video was going to be about how to use HgH and how to get away with it.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking mostly a PR move. If he wanted to "reach out" to Rose (someone he is not close with), he could find a way to reach him instead of going through the public.

Still less of a douche than anyone who'd take joy in any athlete's injury.