1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Undisputed is the man!

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Dmelt, Lake County here. Region Rats lurk in the shadows of everything Chicago. Bear Pride and Rush, you guys are awesome. Thank you. And it should be a damn good year. Hahn put together a masterpiece, can't wait to see how it works on the field.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I'll tell you and everyone else what really happened. Dews Sox is a fucking asshole who can't handle power (just like Hitler) so he banned everyone who came into the Sox forum and didn't post something nice about his precious Sox. Furthermore, he repeatedly trolled the Cubs forum. Grimson voiced his displeasure over this, as our 1st Amendment in the Constitution permits him to do, so Dews threw a tantrum and threw in the towel.

This is a load of bullshit, and I'm tired of Grimson's buddies ruining these forums. Undisputed, I hope you have the backbone to deal with these people, because you're bound for failure if you don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome undisputed. I post mostly in Bears forum as its more active but a huge sox fan as well!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This is a load of bullshit, and I'm tired of Grimson's buddies ruining these forums. Undisputed, I hope you have the backbone to deal with these people, because you're bound for failure if you don't.

Who are Grimson's buddies? :dunno:

Undisputed

Liked Posts:

If something bothers you, feel free to send me a PM or report it. Whatever your thoughts may be, or suggestions, you have my attention whenever. Same with everyone else. Ignore whoever may be bothering you also. No reason to keep on reading annoying posts when CCS has a damn good ignore system.

So if the Fire mod and the Sox mod battle... do the tumbleweeds watch?

If the tumbleweeds keep watching, then hopefully the armadillo starts watching...and so on, and so forth.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

It is 100% true, however.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please ban tribar too from this forum.

All the ass clown does is troll it.

Look who's talking. All you do is troll. At least I contribute to the forums. You just bitch and cunt over the same thing.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If something bothers you, feel free to send me a PM or report it. Whatever your thoughts may be, or suggestions, you have my attention whenever. Same with everyone else. Ignore whoever may be bothering you also. No reason to keep on reading annoying posts when CCS has a damn good ignore system.

If the tumbleweeds keep watching, then hopefully the armadillo starts watching...and so on, and so forth.

I wish you the best of luck as a moderator. I think you will be a huge improvement over DewSox.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Christ....what is the going rate for babysitters these days? Good luck, Undisputed and welcome.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
There is no debate with attendance: Cubs>Sox. It's like asking who the better person is: the serial killer or the priest.

1. Who cares?
2. What does this nonsense have to do with the thread.
3. Why hasn't this person been banned yet?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Who cares?
2. What does this nonsense have to do with the thread.
3. Why hasn't this person been banned yet?

1. Apparently not the Sox organization
2. A poster mentioned it.
3. Because I haven't committed a banable offense.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
1. Apparently not the Sox organization
2. A poster mentioned it.
3. Because I haven't committed a banable offense.

I'm getting tired of your inflammatory comments. Re-read your posts in this thread if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about. Seems like all you do is make inflammatory comments directed at the fanbase.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can a mod or whoever ban the little dip shit from this forum?

Seriously, wake the fuck up.