New Sox Mod - Undisputed

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I quit posting here because there is very little baseball talk worth a crap and when CUB fans come over here all they do is try and start crap. Things should be way more open, fewer rules, and less namby pamby sissy nonsense. When you came on board as the new Mod, 95% OF THE POSTS WERE ABOUT HOW BAD THE OLD MOD WAS AND HOW GOOD YOU WERE?

Look, I am not bagging on you. Anything but and I actually tried to get some new people here but there just isn't enough going on.

I disagree. When Cubs fans come over here, it seems a few certain Sox fans are the ones that start the crap. Case in point ... your post. :dunno:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sweet! I've made the ban list of someone who doesn't even regularly post in the baseball forums. :D

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
I quit posting here because there is very little baseball talk worth a crap and when CUB fans come over here all they do is try and start crap. Things should be way more open, fewer rules, and less namby pamby sissy nonsense. When you came on board as the new Mod, 95% OF THE POSTS WERE ABOUT HOW BAD THE OLD MOD WAS AND HOW GOOD YOU WERE?

Look, I am not bagging on you. Anything but and I actually tried to get some new people here but there just isn't enough going on.
I respect that. It would just be nice to have you around posting instead of letting the trolls win, or else this place is going no where. If this forum will ever "rise from the ashes", it will take dealing with peoples bullshit in a more positive way. Cubs fans will always try to take shots, it's a Chicago baseball fans favorite thing to do.

How would you like things to be more open? And what rules bother you? This forum clearly has some issues, but I think it's redeemable if people let it be.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I respect that. It would just be nice to have you around posting instead of letting the trolls win, or else this place is going no where. If this forum will ever "rise from the ashes", it will take dealing with peoples bullshit in a more positive way. Cubs fans will always try to take shots, it's a Chicago baseball fans favorite thing to do.

How would you like things to be more open? And what rules bother you? This forum clearly has some issues, but I think it's redeemable if people let it be.

I think trolls need to be harpooned plain and simple and that Cub fans and Sox fans should be pretty much left alone to battle and insult to their hearts content unless vulgarity takes over.

Maybe challenge people to think of a subject and then others can comment on it?

Before I quit posting there was more discussion of whether or not a certain poster was nice or not despite being a Sox or Cubs fan. I don't remember ever knowing a Cub fan that I would call "nice" to his face. I don't mind Cub fans taking their "shots" This is ingrained in city rivalries. Hell, I remember my dad and my uncles going after each other and their friends growing up and my cousins and I just carried on from there.

But in this politically correct sanitized world, if you say that Cub fans are pussies, someone runs to an arbitrator to referee things and get them banned as a big meanie? WHo the hell cares? We've got a bleeping world getting ready to explode in racial and pseudo religious(I do not consider Islamic fascists as religious) mushroom clouds. And yet some wimp is bothered by being called a wimp on a message board. Really? If this bothers anyone, I'd say man the hell up and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We've got a bleeping world getting ready to explode in racial and pseudo religious(I do not consider Islamic fascists as religious) mushroom clouds. And yet this Hawk guy above me is bothered by people being upset that someone called them a wimp on a message board. Really? If this bothers Hawk, I'd say man the hell up and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;o7pVjl4Rrtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pVjl4Rrtc[/video]
One of my all-time favorites. In today's auto-tune world, one has to ask, if Byrne would even get a chance to have his real singing voice heard.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
One of my all-time favorites. In today's auto-tune world, one has to ask, if Byrne would even get a chance to have his real singing voice heard.

As a professional hobbyist musician and recording engineer, I use some auto tune plugins for some stuff, but yes, I despise today's digital musicians that can't play an instrument and that includes vocals.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
As a professional hobbyist musician and recording engineer, I use some auto tune plugins for some stuff, but yes, I despise today's digital musicians that can't play an instrument and that includes vocals.
I play guitar and bass and have my own studio! Weird. :D

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We've got a bleeping world getting ready to explode in racial and pseudo religious(I do not consider Islamic fascists as religious) mushroom clouds. And yet this Hawk guy above me is bothered by people being upset that someone called them a wimp on a message board. Really? If this bothers Hawk, I'd say man the hell up and if you don't like it, tough shit.

The Mod, Undisputed, asked me a question and I answered it. Your post is, I guess, meant as some kind of an insult. It is hard to tell because it is poorly posed. And in doing so, you present a perfect reason why this forum is struggling, namely dumb posts like your latest.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Mod, Undisputed, asked me a question and I answered it. Your post is, I guess, meant as some kind of an insult. It is hard to tell because it is poorly posed. And in doing so, you present a perfect reason why this forum is struggling, namely dumb posts like your latest.

:howdid:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
People are this worked up over who is and who is not mods on an internet forum?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I disagree. When Cubs fans come over here, it seems a few certain Sox fans are the ones that start the crap. Case in point ... your post. :dunno:

Well...... Are you not a Cubs fan? So why do you come to a Sox board to post? As a Sox fan, Cubs fans are the least intelligent of all baseball fans and as such drag down the IQ of any board that they post to. It is okay to continue to in breed yourselves with other fellow ignorant fellows, but please, please, do not spread the sort of vocal borne AIDs that may infect the infinitely smarter baseball fans that are in existence.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Well...... Are you not a Cubs fan? So why do you come to a Sox board to post? As a Sox fan, Cubs fans are the least intelligent of all baseball fans and as such drag down the IQ of any board that they post to. It is okay to continue to in breed yourselves with other fellow ignorant fellows, but please, please, do not spread the sort of vocal borne AIDs that may infect the infinitely smarter baseball fans that are in existence.

I really must thank you Hawk. The idiocy of your posts really brighten up my day sometimes. Everyone needs a laugh sometimes. :)