New Sox Mod - Undisputed

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
So I was overly sensitive about, "...******* sitting around drinking 40s"? That's some bs, and the fact that you tolerate that as a so-called moderator offends me.

What credibility do you think you're going to wield when you tell people to ignore people when they behave like bigots? I'm not big on political correctness, but I don't want chaos either. That's what you'll get if you allow that kind of crap to proliferate and grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Context matters sometimes. Especially when the person in question that you reported did get action(currently banned), and used the term in your quote directed towards posters that went around disliking them. Context. :facepalm:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like how people with personal gripes with other posters are using the opportunity to jump on the new mod and get their attention any which way possible to throw others under the bus.

Undisputed isn't stupid, he's not going to just sway to earn the love of posters that spend their time complaining on message boards.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I like how people with personal gripes with other posters are using the opportunity to jump on the new mod and get their attention any which way possible to throw others under the bus.

Undisputed isn't stupid, he's not going to just sway to earn the love of posters that spend their time complaining on message boards.

Of course not, he's a White Sox Fan :smug:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Context matters sometimes. Especially when the person in question that you reported did get action(currently banned), and used the term in your quote directed towards posters that went around disliking them. Context. :facepalm:

I'm aware of the context. It was his attempt at humor, and that fact is irelevant. Grimson's made numerours race hate comments on more than one board of this forum, and I have reported them. He's also revealed some "interesting" beliefs about slavery which further proves that he is in fact a bigot. Again, I have been banned for far far less then that on the Bulls board. It seems like the staff of moderators will defend this guy's actions at any cost.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm aware of the context. It was his attempt at humor, and that fact is irelevant. Grimson's made numerours race hate comments on more than one board of this forum, and I have reported them. He's also revealed some "interesting" beliefs about slavery which further proves that he is in fact a bigot. Again, I have been banned for far far less then that on the Bulls board. It seems like the staff of moderators will defend this guy's actions at any cost.

That's some selective reading skill you got there.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

The previous moderator never allowed things to get this far for this long. I am concerned that allowing trolls to say whatever they want without consequence could create chaos and ruin the experience for people who actaully want to talk about the White Sox.

A moderator quits/got fired/whatever, in the aftermath of taking action against, really, the worst kind of troll imaginable. Now the new moderator says he can't remove them so just put them on ignore. That sets a very bad precedent. There is very little content here now that Dews is gone. Flamming Cubs fans and non-baseball fans who just want to screw with people constantly will only drive off the rest of us (well, except for Brett who is a closet koolaid drinker).

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The previous moderator never allowed things to get this far for this long. I am concerned that allowing trolls to say whatever they want without consequence could create chaos and ruin the experience for people who actaully want to talk about the White Sox.

A moderator quits/got fired/whatever, in the aftermath of taking action against, really, the worst kind of troll imaginable. Now the new moderator says he can't remove them so just put them on ignore. That sets a very bad precedent. There is very little content here now that Dews is gone. Flamming Cubs fans and non-baseball fans who just want to screw with people constantly will only drive off the rest of us (well, except for Brett who is a closet koolaid drinker).

I'd ask for any evidence of that but we both know you're a farmer selling scarecrows.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

I disagree. The worst kind of troll is the one that only complains and makes things personal.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of you are delusional. Undisputed will be a far greater mod than Dews Sox ever could have hoped to be. The Sox forum has just gone from a dictatorship to a democracy.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Of course not, he's a White Sox Fan :smug:

Too bad we can't say that about all White Sox fans. ;)

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
There's a reason he's a previous mod.

Rebuilding process. :dealwithit:

Things will get better if people let things go, like I said. Then we can start having a decent time here. If you have an issue with content here, then contribute. Otherwise, you're part of the problem in that sense. Personally, you seem like a guy that will always peak my interest when you post. So I hope you do contribute more.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
There's a reason he's a previous mod.

Rebuilding process. :dealwithit:

Things will get better if people let things go, like I said. Then we can start having a decent time here. If you have an issue with content here, then contribute. Otherwise, you're part of the problem in that sense. Personally, you seem like a guy that will always peak my interest when you post. So I hope you do contribute more.

Part of the problem... ok. I made a very simple request and I get this patronizing horse shit. My expectations are obviously too high for the clowns that run this roadside fruit stand.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Did it bother you that your posts peak his interest when they should pique his interest?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Did it bother you that your posts peak his interest when they should pique his interest?

peek_a_boo-1049.gif

justaChifan

Liked Posts:

See Undisputed, your spelling error wouldn't be noticed if you were a Cub fan on the Cubs board.
I always found it funny that grammar and spelling mistakes are tolerated...... just as long you're talking up the right team.
It happens on all boards.
BTW, welcome and good luck Undisputed

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See Undisputed, your spelling error wouldn't be noticed if you were a Cub fan on the Cubs board.
I always found it funny that grammar and spelling mistakes are tolerated...... just as long you're talking up the right team.
It happens on all boards.
BTW, welcome and good luck Undisputed

I'm not sure how to take this.:gary: