New Sox Mod - Undisputed

Mitchapalooza

LEts see....... Johnny, a Cubs fan likes Grrimson another Cubs fan who likes this new guy "Undisputed". I think it is time to looks for a new board. This isn't a baseball board, I don't know what it is but it isn't a place for fans to discuss baseball as far as I know it. BYE!

I'm a Red Sox fan. I hate Chicago baseball.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a Red Sox fan. I hate Chicago baseball.

You know you are talking to a guy that makes desbro look like a message board God?

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
No one surpasses desptard for delusional nonsensical posts.

Mitchapalooza

Oh I know. I'm just trying to figure out how me saying "I'm not sure if Grimson is a Cubs fan, ask him" gave him the idea that I'm a Cubs fan? That coupled with my THREE Red Sox icons under my name.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I know. I'm just trying to figure out how me saying "I'm not sure if Grimson is a Cubs fan, ask him" gave him the idea that I'm a Cubs fan? That coupled with my THREE Red Sox icons under my name.

You drunk? You quoted yourself. If so , so am I! Smash that puss 2pac. That the only name I will ever call you.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
LEts see....... Johnny, a Cubs fan likes Grrimson another Cubs fan who likes this new guy "Undisputed". I think it is time to looks for a new board. This isn't a baseball board, I don't know what it is but it isn't a place for fans to discuss baseball as far as I know it. BYE!

What just happened here?

Stick around, dude. From what I have seen from you here, you are an awesome poster. This forum could use you come baseball season. It's the off season. There is not much baseball to talk at all.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:

Hmmm, maybe I have just seen his good moments, except for some bickering he was doing with Cubs fans.

He is a fellow Sox fan and a poster that puts effort into what he says here. I have no reason to dislike him.

Mitchapalooza

Hmmm, maybe I have just seen his good moments, except for some bickering he was doing with Cubs fans.

He is a fellow Sox fan and a poster that puts effort into what he says here. I have no reason to dislike him.

He just goes nuts and calls anyone who disagrees with him a troll, then instead of using the multi-quote option, he clogs up threads by responding to everyone one post at a time. Also he usually makes no sense and you're forced to accept that he's probably drunk. You'll see eventually.

but welcome aboard, I never come in here anyways.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just cause they type doesnt mean it make sense. By the way, welcome aboard. Im a Cubs half mod. Basically, that means I get all the flack and none of power! Nice to meet you.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I dispute this

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
I am willing to give The Hawk the benefit of the doubt here. He seems like a smart dude. I would give you all the same courtesy even if I heard bad things about you. You are cool in my book until you directly make me not like you. It's just how I am built.

I dispute this

Touché!

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Just cause they type doesnt mean it make sense. By the way, welcome aboard. Im a Cubs half mod. Basically, that means I get all the flack and none of power! Nice to meet you.

As long as they type it and try, that's all I can ask for over a web forum. I can't expect someone to be who they are not.

Thanks for the welcome, Johnny and Silence. I appreciate it. I will be around in other forums from time to time. I pretty much follow all Chicago pro teams except the Blackhawks, so you will see me all over the place.

Mitchapalooza

You'll see me in the bears forum and the bar that's about it. But you seem fair and cool. I'm sure you'll be a good mod

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Born and raised in Northwest Indiana. In this part of Indiana we get all Chicago media, and are in Central time unlike most of Indy. Got heavily into baseball in 2002, though I grew up going to a lot of White Sox games with family and friends. Sorry to be so brief, I am typing this in a rush at work. And tri, I knew of dews very well. I was never very fond of his demeanor here.

Region Rats taking over.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yes, my compliments on the new Sox Mod. It's a definite upgrade from his replacement. It's looking like a good year for Baseball in Chicago, and that means both sides of town. It's refreshing to have a mod that doesn't try to treat you like you're inferior just cuz you're a Cubs fan.

I don't see any reason we can't still have a nice rivalry between each other, just with respect for the other side of town. Go Cubs! :tongue: