New Sox Mod - Undisputed

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Hello Undisputed. Congrats on being made the White Sox Mod.

I see you've been a member since 2010 but hardly post. Not sure I have ever seen you here before.
Can you introduce yourself to us?

Thanks in advance

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Hey guys. Been posting on and off here since 2010, as you mentioned. After about a year here I changed my name to "The Chicago Way" up until about late 2013 and had my name changed back to "Undisputed". I ended up mod by knowing Crystallas for a lot of years on another forum. I actually introduced him to CCS in 2010 after I discovered it from Rush posting on a forum that Crys and I were regulars at.

This isn't the first time I have moderated on a forum, so rest assured I won't power trip on you guys here. I take mod as just being the guy who cleans things up, not with the delusion that I am above anyone. Feel free to contact me for anything you guys may need. I'll be checking-in here throughout the day so it shouldn't be long before I get back to any messages or anything here in general if something is going down. Hopefully this place gets much more active during the season. If you guys post anywhere else sports related, send the good posters you know a message and tell them about CSS. You wouldn't believe how much that helps a forum grow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wtf happened to "dany"

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Undisputed is good people and a big Sox fan. We're happy to have him here.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to know Undisputed isn't a power freak like DewSux.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Born and raised in Northwest Indiana. In this part of Indiana we get all Chicago media, and are in Central time unlike most of Indy. Got heavily into baseball in 2002, though I grew up going to a lot of White Sox games with family and friends. Sorry to be so brief, I am typing this in a rush at work. And tri, I knew of dews very well. I was never very fond of his demeanor here.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Congrats undisputed! Just off topic. Something happened to dews?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently a fight between Dews and Grimson in the Hawks forum. Dews turned in his mod powers

I'll tell you and everyone else what really happened. Dews Sox is a fucking asshole who can't handle power (just like Hitler) so he banned everyone who came into the Sox forum and didn't post something nice about his precious Sox. Furthermore, he repeatedly trolled the Cubs forum. Grimson voiced his displeasure over this, as our 1st Amendment in the Constitution permits him to do, so Dews threw a tantrum and threw in the towel.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LEts see....... Johnny, a Cubs fan likes Grrimson another Cubs fan who likes this new guy "Undisputed". I think it is time to looks for a new board. This isn't a baseball board, I don't know what it is but it isn't a place for fans to discuss baseball as far as I know it. BYE!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LEts see....... Johnny, a Cubs fan likes Grrimson another Cubs fan who likes this new guy "Undisputed". I think it is time to looks for a new board. This isn't a baseball board, I don't know what it is but it isn't a place for fans to discuss baseball as far as I know it. BYE!

Bye Felicia!