Blackhawks @ Panthers IGT 2/26 at 6:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
ibkPQ5r7UwK1kc.gif

36-20-5, 77 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

ib1zw1GroYYRXw.gif

26-21-13, 65 points, 9th place in Eastern Conference

Puckdrop - 6:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Life without Kane begins tonight. Teuvo's back up. Any other lineup updates will be posted as I see them, but the morning skate was canceled last night.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Big game tonight. First game without Kane and playing against a team that the Blackhawks should beat. Blackhawks need to get going here as nothing is guaranteed with the Playoffs with the position they have put themselves in.

Also - fully expect the Blackhawks to engage Petrovic. Most important thing is to get out of the building with 2 points but you can't have a player take liberties with one of your best players and put him out for the year. Hopefully Petrovic will realize this and drop the gloves (Just like we have seen Torres and Carcillo have to recently). Petrovic is a big boy, so I fully expect he can handle himself and likely will against any Blackhawks player, but that isn't the point. It is one of those games where you don't want to cross the line and put your team down, but you need to make sure that he gets hit every time he is in the corner, grabbed during every scrum, and that he gets plenty of sticks across the laces. The Blackhawks players and coaches are a smart team and I am sure they will know the line they have to walk in a game like this. Getting those two points is the most important thing but you better believe that Petrovic is being talking about by the coaches and players.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope Bigfoot takes his skate off and stabs Petrovic.... then carves out his heart and eats it on his way to the penalty box

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need to get revenge on that asshole. Blood must flow!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My frosted side hopes, if Gorrila Salad is iced, he leans into the strike zone and takes one for the team--much to the horror of the peaceniks in the Kumbaya Anti-fighting coalition.

Seriously though, just freaking win.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Same result as last time, who goes down this game is the real question.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Now that they have the room with Kane out, I think John Scott would be the perfect replacement. amirite.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
No. David Koci. ;)

No, I think I had it right....
[video=youtube_share;f0ni1YJ1q9g]http://youtu.be/f0ni1YJ1q9g[/video]

Unless we are talking about who can bleed on the ice more to give the guys time to rest.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
WHAT THE FUCK. You can only put a link to one video per post!?!

[video=youtube_share;z_VNZ-XiFz0]http://youtu.be/z_VNZ-XiFz0[/video]
boooooo

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, I think I had it right....
[video=youtube_share;f0ni1YJ1q9g]http://youtu.be/f0ni1YJ1q9g[/video]

Unless we are talking about who can bleed on the ice more to give the guys time to rest.
I thought we were talking about replacing a good player with one that was as useless as fake tits on a zombie.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I thought we were talking about replacing a good player with one that was as useless as fake tits on a zombie.

wait... how are fake tits on zombie useless? you can still fuck em right?

FlyChicaga

Liked Posts:
Hawks win 4-1. Teuvo has 1 goal and 1 assist, and Hawks fans rejoice that we have our new Patrick Kane. Hawks come out flying in the 1st and 2nd, hitting hard, but don't take runs at Petrovic. 3rd period is flat and Florida scores 1 late.

Or we lose 2-0 after outshooting Florida 34-18, and Teuvo plays 5:35 the whole game.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Hawks win 4-1. Teuvo has 1 goal and 1 assist, and Hawks fans rejoice that we have our new Patrick Kane. Hawks come out flying in the 1st and 2nd, hitting hard, but don't take runs at Petrovic. 3rd period is flat and Florida scores 1 late.

Or we lose 2-0 after outshooting Florida 34-18, and Teuvo plays 5:35 the whole game.

I think b is closer than a...