Blackhawks @ Panthers IGT 2/26 at 6:30 p.m.

Hawkins

Liked Posts:
Call it every game, then.

Wishful thinking. Would be nice, but improbable. Kaner's injury major bummer. My hope is that when he comes back he doesn't shy away from being the explosive, dynamic player that he is. Sure, we expect some caution after returning from a major injury, but what I mean is that he doesn't slow down his game and let the horror of one game and subsequent rehab ruin a great player. We need to protect him and let him play the way he's always played, and that would be great. He was the leader in points. He will be sorely missed, but great teams and organizations always find a way to overcome adversity and TT made me feel a little bit better, but he's not Kane. Kane will be back and he need not be shy. Protect him and let him work his magic. Fuck the Mullet's BS comments on the East Coast Sports network. Barry is seldom right on anything. I am new here, so anyone's acknowledgement would be great.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe I shouldnt have shutout before the shutout happened...

OH WAIT.... THEY STILL GOT A SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't fracture your clavicle patting yourself on the back....5 times now.

shiva-statue-2.jpg

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
So, I'm glad the Hawks won, but who in the flying fuck is running this power play? I mean, you have a 5 on 3, and your setup does not have ONE, SINGLE FUCKING ONE TIME OPTION ON THE ICE? NOT A SINGLE FUCKING GUY SETUP TO TAKE A SHOT WITHOUT STOPPING THE PUCK? How fucking inept do you have to be? This is power play 101 from about...peewee hockey on up. Fucking idiots. Go fuck yourself. Finally the players realized...wow....this just doesn't work, and they switched sides. GENIUS!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
#called the shutout last night

I'm #calling a non shutout tonight

#calledit

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Hahah Teuvo still had the least minutes of any player. Get's #1 star

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I for one and happy that Crawford got the shutout, and him, as well as the other 19 players *finally* played all up to their salaries after what, 2½ months?

I was incredinbly pleased with the effort of everyone overall even though the PP blew chunks, like aways.

I'm also glad Q, at least for one game, had Rosie fethcing Eddie O his soft serve--which is all he's good for, anyways.

Tougher one tonight against Tampa bay...Likes the step in the right direction--now keep it going.

P.S. Awesome unselfish and smart play by Hossa for the coffin-nail ENG.