Kimmo Timonen To The Blackhawks

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Malicious images? Oh wait that gets a free trip to California. Just ask Grimson.

TCD

Liked Posts:
3 weeks from today or is that the total duration of his injury?

He is expected at least to be out another week from what I am reading. There is no real set time line for his return I bet it's another 2 weeks while they play Timo and let Oduya get more rest as he was brutal before his injury anyways and probably needs a good fat reset button.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hope the blood clot thing doesn't become an issue.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Provided he stays healthy, I think it's a good move. All hail Stanbo.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparenly, he's supposed to be playing tonight.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I just... I mean... I can't get past the age and the health issue. Dude is going to be very rusty at the least after not playing all year, and he's already said from what I read that he probably will retire after the season... I mean. Does he have anything left and does he care enough to really make a run at it?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I just... I mean... I can't get past the age and the health issue. Dude is going to be very rusty at the least after not playing all year, and he's already said from what I read that he probably will retire after the season... I mean. Does he have anything left and does he care enough to really make a run at it?

He has also said that his only reason for coming back this year (and requesting a trade from Philly) is that he badly wants to win a Stanley Cup. I'd say that he cares plenty to make a run at it, especially considering it has taken him pretty much a year just to get to this point.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
He played 20+min a game and is/was a top 4 dman. He skates well and moves the puck well and should fit the system nicely.

He'll probably be looking at 16-18min a game here. One would think he'd be 100% cleared if he's back on the ice.

Would you have been worried about Letang after having a stroke? Of course...but that's why there are doctors to evaluate that stuff.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mother fucker is a -1 already...fuck that trade! Everyone panic!!!
:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shit, I new I shouldn't have gotten his jersey already.....

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm going to just start getting jerseys of players that I want on the team but have never played for them.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Another one of Stans great busts.

Maybe next year stan will trade picks for a 46 year old guy in europe with bigger blood clots.