"Strong" demand for White Sox tickets

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
The White Sox continue to benefit from an active offseason as the club reported “strong” ticket demand Friday, the first day individual 2015 games went on sale.

Tickets were made available at 10 a.m. CST online and via phone and already the White Sox have announced they have sold 50 percent more tickets than they had at this time last year.

Back in December, the White Sox — who saw a decline in attendance in 2014 for an eighth straight season — said they had sold more season-ticket equivalents this offseason than they had in the three previous years combined. Last month, the White Sox also sold out SoxFest, their three-day fan fest, for the first time since 2010.

The White Sox sold a franchise record 2.96 million tickets in 2006, the year after they won the World Series. But sales have declined each season since, dropping to 1.65 million last year. The team has only eclipsed 2 million tickets sold in 13 seasons in franchise history.
via http://www.csnchicago.com/white-sox/white-sox-report-strong-demand-individual-tickets-go-sale

Anyone get tickets yet? I am going to be looking for some tickets on Stubhub for the Tigers @ White Sox series on June 5, 6, and 7th closer to the date.

Svic

Liked Posts:
I really wanted to go to Paul day. Me and my fiancee went to Paul day last year. Amazing time. But she is pregnant right now and i think we wont be able to make it since she will be 7 month by that time. She still wants to go but we are debating.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
I have to wait until they come down here to the Trop....I will likely have any seat I want.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think the first month is going to be slow, as it typically is during the not-quite-warm-yet month of April. But once May gets here I think this team is going to see 20,000+ a night, which is a marked improvement over the past few years.

Hoping to catch a bunch of games this year, both at the Cell and maybe a few on the road. Really excited about this team.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm most certainly going to ring night (unless I decide to go see Phish if they're playing the same night) and probably Italian night.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really wanted to go to Paul day. Me and my fiancee went to Paul day last year. Amazing time. But she is pregnant right now and i think we wont be able to make it since she will be 7 month by that time. She still wants to go but we are debating.

Don't let that stop you, plus if the baby does come that night you could name it Paul or Paula. :soxtroll: