Chris Sale out at least 3 weeks.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Looks like Sale also has a sprained ankle, which he just revealed today.

White Sox pitcher Chris Sale has sprained ankle

by Shawn Krest | CBSSports.com
Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:49 PM ET

1762602.jpg

White Sox starting pitcher Chris Sale is sidelined with an avulsion fracture in his right foot that could cause him to miss opening day. In addition to that injury, Sale told the Chicago Tribune's Colleen Kane that he's also coping with a sprained ankle. Despite that, he said he was "right on track" with his recovery.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
A sprained ankle depending on severity is a two day to three week type thing. No surprise that it does not increase his setback

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
A sprained ankle depending on severity is a two day to three week type thing. No surprise that it does not increase his setback

Actually, tendons always linger more than fractures, but whatever, I don't want to ruin your little fantasy. Again, hope he recovers well.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I had a sprained ankle in college that was so bad, the doctor said I would have been better off breaking it. It took me 6 months just to be able to lightly jog without a limp. Good thing Sale's injury is much less harsh.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Actually, tendons always linger more than fractures, but whatever, I don't want to ruin your little fantasy. Again, hope he recovers well.

See, when you say always you lose all credibility. Some do, but your post is a nomination for not only worst post of 2015, but in CCS History.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I had a sprained ankle in college that was so bad, the doctor said I would have been better off breaking it. It took me 6 months just to be able to lightly jog without a limp. Good thing Sale's injury is much less harsh.

100% agree. I had one of those too. Had to move back in with my parents for three days to take care of me.
I go to church with a guy that shattered his foot by banging it on the ground of a moving vehicle. No damage outside of the bones. He's seriously considering having his foot amputated after suffering with the horrible pain for three or four years now.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
See, when you say always you lose all credibility. Some do, but your post is a nomination for not only worst post of 2015, but in CCS History.

It's really pathetic that you have to cherry pick single words from my posts to try to make whatever point you're trying to make. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It's really pathetic that you have to cherry pick single words from my posts to try to make whatever point you're trying to make. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

Correcting blatant error on baseball in a baseball thread on a baseball section? Why do you hate truth and can't admit to being wrong?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Correcting blatant error on baseball in a baseball thread on a baseball section? Why do you hate truth and can't admit to being wrong?

Cuz I'm not wrong, besides, all I did was post an article with new news about Sale, that's it. However, an ankle sprain has more potential, imo, to cause him to alter his mechanics than a fracture does, imo, especially, if it's a high ankle sprain.

The pain from a fracture won't last as long, but a sprain, imo, is what would alter his motion. The very feeling of being uncomfortable stepping on his delivery foot is what would make him adjust his motion.

I neither am predicting that this will happen, however, nor am I am rooting for it to happen. I am just showing concern at what could happen, and and speaking from experience mind you.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

What a puss!