Fiber one bars

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I challenge you to eat one per day for 3-4 days. Come back and post your results.

Mine: The toilet is my frenemy.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't need your butt supplements. Probiotics FTW.

Sure, I was eating them because they taste pretty good. I poop regularly, my foresight on this was poor to say the least.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure, I was eating them because they taste pretty good. I poop regularly, my foresight on this was poor to say the least.

lol'd.

they're really that tasty? why not just enjoy regular granola bars?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
they're really that tasty? why not just enjoy regular granola bars?

I had a mad craving for granola bars one morning and stopped by the grocery store for my fix. In my not fully awake daze I saw the big "On Sale $1.99" sign and grabbed one with cinnamon and brown sugar that sounded good.

They were very tasty and I downed three of the six while reading emails and drinking coffee. I decide I should not eat a whole box of granola bars first thing in the morning and I go to put the box away for later.

It is not till this very moment that I see the big block letters on my box of granola bars that spells out:

Fiber One

Three bars and two cups of coffee in under an hour. Screw your challenge OP....I have seen the belly of that beast.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had a mad craving for granola bars one morning and stopped by the grocery store for my fix. In my not fully awake daze I saw the big "On Sale $1.99" sign and grabbed one with cinnamon and brown sugar that sounded good.

They were very tasty and I downed three of the six while reading emails and drinking coffee. I decide I should not eat a whole box of granola bars first thing in the morning and I go to put the box away for later.

It is not till this very moment that I see the big block letters on my box of granola bars that spells out:

Fiber One

Three bars and two cups of coffee in under an hour. Screw your challenge OP....I have seen the belly of that beast.

HAHAHA! Sting ring!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
OH and fiiber one isn't food, it's a cleaner :p

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I used to do this my freshman year of college because I thought they tasted good (they are pretty decent). Indeed, you and the toilet are quite acquainted afterwards

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's how I was one time when I ate a ton of berries.

Reactions: WCL

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
I have eaten one a day for more than a year. Haven't pooped in months.

Seriously though, after about the 4th or 5th day the poop was pretty minimal. Then again, I don't really eat shit food to begin with.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have eaten one a day for more than a year. Haven't pooped in months.

Seriously though, after about the 4th or 5th day the poop was pretty minimal. Then again, I don't really eat shit food to begin with.

That's not normal.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm into Kind Bars because they only have 5g of sugar. Most of the protein bars I've tried have like 14 - 18g.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm into Kind Bars because they only have 5g of sugar. Most of the protein bars I've tried have like 14 - 18g.

I agree with the sentiment on sugar. Granola is just toasted oats and molasses(or in a pinch, brown sugar, because of its molasses content), and granola is what you find in a lot of these fiber bars(not to be confused with the protein bars, even though there is some overlap). Protein bars and powder are dominated by whey as a source, and whey has a natural sugar content. So again, you wont really avoid sugar, but it's not a bad thing until you get into added sugars and the other ingredients used to doctor up the taste.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fiber one contains 10G sugar. Not terrible.