Fast Break Pts16Fast Break Pts4
Points in the Paint28Points in the Paint26
Biggest Lead11Biggest Lead8

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That game was a perfect reason why Gar/Pax should be fired. That was a super winnable game but our guards ended up as Brooks and Hinrich. If they had Dragic let alone Affalo, they beat the Clippers. Hinrich does not belong in the NBA He is one of the bottom five players in the league. At the end of that game we had two guys who could shoot, namely Mirotic and Snell. Gasol looked like he gave up when Jordan had his way with him defensively, Hinrich could hit the back-board and Noah tried his best but can't shoot either. That is on Gar/Pax. They suck.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That game was a perfect reason why Gar/Pax should be fired. That was a super winnable game but our guards ended up as Brooks and Hinrich. If they had Dragic let alone Affalo, they beat the Clippers. Hinrich does not belong in the NBA He is one of the bottom five players in the league. At the end of that game we had two guys who could shoot, namely Mirotic and Snell. Gasol looked like he gave up when Jordan had his way with him defensively, Hinrich could hit the back-board and Noah tried his best but can't shoot either. That is on Gar/Pax. They suck.
Dragic and Affalo would join the Chicago Bulls Injury Club leading us right back to this problem.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I loved Van Gundy lowering the boom on John Paxon. That was fucking hilarious. I wasn't the one who traded Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas. Highlight of the day for me. THen they panned to Paxson in the stands and he probably had someone text him what Van Gundy said. Fuck you Paxson. Fuck you.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dragic and Affalo would join the Chicago Bulls Injury Club leading us right back to this problem.

Right at this point, they would be the 4th and 5th best players on the Bulls. That is on management.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
If no one is watch the Cavs vs Houston you're missing out, imo. It's getting very chippy and Houston is playing them well. Houston is one of my favorites coming out of the West. I think they're much better than people think.

I also think they might be better w/o Dwight the midget man. Anyhow, check out Beverly for Houston, who got in a scuffle with LJ. Beverly is one of my top FA targets for the Bulls for next season.

He's from Chicago, friends with DRose, and is a fantastic 3 and D guy that would look good in a Bulls uniform, imo.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Yikes! Mirotic was the only Bulls player to score a FG in the 4th quarter. Very good game by Niko though with a career high 29 points. Thibs needs to take full advantage of that talent and play him more.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Didn't get to watch but heard the only player to score in the 4th besides Mirotic was Noah making a free throw. Lmao that's as bad as it gets. Good seeing our rookie go off though.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Love the stats and grids. Very nice job

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Classic example of sticking with Kirk too long..... Dunn or McD would play just as good defense as Kirk is playing right now, give the Bulls more length on the switches which are killing them, and both can hit the 3.

you might aswell stop wasting your breath...thibs isn't changing

"say what you want about me....im not changing....i like...i like me"

planes-trains-and-automobiles-movie-clip-screenshot-insulting-del_large.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So playing Kirk and watching Paul destroy him was better? At least McD is taller and wouldn't be such a liability on the switch and he could have hit some 3's! Kirk was 0-7 and 0-3. That was a waste of a roster spot for the entire 4th quarter.

We'll never know, however, cuz Thib's has no freaking creativity to try something different! 4 three pointers from Dunn or McD in the 4th quarter could have been the difference in the game.

If Kirk was locking down on defense it would be a different story, but he wasn't! Kirk was getting eaten alive, and then he was just standing around on offense cuz the offense was going through Brooks.

Thib's doesn't get that playing Brooks and Kirk at the same time sucks. I would have Loved to see what McD could have done instead of Kirk in the 4th. Surely Dunn would have done better. :dunno:
Kirk had nothing to do with Paul scoring a bunch. They were running pick and rolls to get big men on Paul and he was scoring on them. Length? CP3 was draining jumpers over Pau and Niko. Just because Kirk happened to start the possession guarding Paul does not mean that all 27 of his points are his fault. The Bulls committed to switching every screen and as a result, we had a mismatch every time. I agree that Kirk was absolute garbage anyway, but you can't pin Paul's scoring feats on his defense unless you were not paying attention. I know you were paying attention.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I guess the fact that our starting PG and SG are out injured had nothing to with it? :dunno:

They had a chance to get Dragic and Affalo. Might they have helped in that game? That is on Gar/Pax and noone else. Instead we have the equivalent of D-leaguers on our bench. THere is no fucking excuse for what they didn't do. You can't lay this stuff on Thibs. Yeah you want McDermott out there but this goes way beyond trying to play an inexperienced rookie against some excellent offensive guards like the Clippers. Pax effectively killed any chances the Bulls had before the Rose injury of doing something in the play-offs and now with both Rose and Butler hurt, this team is about a .500 team. Personally, I think this is Pax wanting Thibs to fail in order to give him an excuse to fire him. He learned at the knee of Krause where "organizations win championships" Pax is Krause with a bigger attitude.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They had a chance to get Dragic and Affalo. Might they have helped in that game? That is on Gar/Pax and noone else. Instead we have the equivalent of D-leaguers on our bench. THere is no fucking excuse for what they didn't do. You can't lay this stuff on Thibs. Yeah you want McDermott out there but this goes way beyond trying to play an inexperienced rookie against some excellent offensive guards like the Clippers. Pax effectively killed any chances the Bulls had before the Rose injury of doing something in the play-offs and now with both Rose and Butler hurt, this team is about a .500 team. Personally, I think this is Pax wanting Thibs to fail in order to give him an excuse to fire him. He learned at the knee of Krause where "organizations win championships" Pax is Krause with a bigger attitude.
computer_grief.gif

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yikes! Mirotic was the only Bulls player to score a FG in the 4th quarter. Very good game by Niko though with a career high 29 points. Thibs needs to take full advantage of that talent and play him more.

THe guy had an awesome game. he also showed some moxie when he mixed it up with Jordan a few times. The guy whio absolutely sucked was Gasol. He was so timid in that second half, passing up open shots, laying back, etc. I don't get it. Here's a guy who was brought in to be a 2nd scoring option, right? So with both Rose and Butler, not to mention Gibson being out, this ALL STAR STARTING PLAYER, plays like a little pussy out there when they need him to step up?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
THe guy had an awesome game. he also showed some moxie when he mixed it up with Jordan a few times. The guy whio absolutely sucked was Gasol. He was so timid in that second half, passing up open shots, laying back, etc. I don't get it. Here's a guy who was brought in to be a 2nd scoring option, right? So with both Rose and Butler, not to mention Gibson being out, this ALL STAR STARTING PLAYER, plays like a little pussy out there when they need him to step up?
He was clearly not recovered from whatever illness he had.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
but Gasol gets abused by any decent big man