IGT: Clippers vs Bulls - Sunday March 1st - WLS 7

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well this season Kevin Love hasn't even guarded Gasol... Varejao guarded him game 1, Timofy guarded him game 2 and game 3.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
THe guy had an awesome game. he also showed some moxie when he mixed it up with Jordan a few times. The guy whio absolutely sucked was Gasol. He was so timid in that second half, passing up open shots, laying back, etc. I don't get it. Here's a guy who was brought in to be a 2nd scoring option, right? So with both Rose and Butler, not to mention Gibson being out, this ALL STAR STARTING PLAYER, plays like a little pussy out there when they need him to step up?

Ummm he was clearly still sick like clonetrooper said. Thibs gave him credit after the game for getting out there and playing. So you're the little pussy talking crap behind your keyboard you idiotic buffoon.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Went to this game yesterday & was 2 rows behind the Clips bench. Had some interesting observations and interactions with Clippers players. Sam Cassell is even uglier in person up close, though his quick reflexes caught a ball that was barreling towards my face. Hedo Turkoglu is strictly there for a pay check. I've never seen a player so disinterested in a game. After he was taken out of the game, he barely strayed from his chair. I applauded him for guarding it so well. It was his best defense in years.

I don't care what the media says, Matt Barnes is a genuinely nice guy. He was having hamstring issues all game so he was standing behind the bench when not in, joking with all the fans around him. I told him "You'll be seeing #44 in your nightmares!" and he simply smiled big and then pointed to the scoreboard (they were up at the time). I asked Austin Rivers when his daddy was going to put him back in the game and he seemed legitimately confused by the question. I think he's just happy he's in the league right now hehe.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Went to this game yesterday & was 2 rows behind the Clips bench. Had some interesting observations and interactions with Clippers players. Sam Cassell is even uglier in person up close, though his quick reflexes caught a ball that was barreling towards my face. Hedo Turkoglu is strictly there for a pay check. I've never seen a player so disinterested in a game. After he was taken out of the game, he barely strayed from his chair. I applauded him for guarding it so well. It was his best defense in years.

I don't care what the media says, Matt Barnes is a genuinely nice guy. He was having hamstring issues all game so he was standing behind the bench when not in, joking with all the fans around him. I told him "You'll be seeing #44 in your nightmares!" and he simply smiled big and then pointed to the scoreboard (they were up at the time). I asked Austin Rivers when his daddy was going to put him back in the game and he seemed legitimately confused by the question. I think he's just happy he's in the league right now hehe.
Were you with Mark? I saw on FB that he said he had an interesting encounter with Austin Rivers.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Were you with Mark? I saw on FB that he said he had an interesting encounter with Austin Rivers.

Yep. Austin didn't look too happy when we yelled that at him. Mark was freaked out. I was just laughing the whole time. If you watched the post game interview with Doris Burke, we were both in the background, dead center, taking pictures the whole time. We also were yelling "Where's Cliff?" when CP3 was doing his post game interview.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cassell is an alien.