The Bulls Injury Report (Rose Update: He's back)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

And Thib's giving some veterans some days off. Love hearing this as well!

April 8th was my prediction as well, giving Rose a 5 game tune up before the playoffs. :elephant:
I'd like more, but probably won't get that. I was hoping for a 4/3 return, but conditioning wise he won't be there.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder why he declined to talk to media after practice :thinking:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I'd like more, but probably won't get that. I was hoping for a 4/3 return, but conditioning wise he won't be there.

Yeah, but if he's starting full contact this week, he'll need at least a week to get his wind back, then the next game is Wednesday. That gives him a week and a half. However, like KC said, they might wait until the next game at home against the 76er's, but that only gives him 4 games, which is why I like a return against Orlando on Wednesday. :dunno:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but if he's starting full contact this week, he'll need at least a week to get his wind back, then the next game is Wednesday. That gives him a week and a half. However, like KC said, they might wait until the next game at home against the 76er's, but that only gives him 4 games, which is why I like a return against Orlando on Wednesday. :dunno:
Actually 3 games.

And I just hope the small tear was what was truly bothering him this season and that we see much of the old Rose.. or atleast the guy we saw in some flashes this season with him having zero discomfort in his knee.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Actually 3 games.

And I just hope the small tear was what was truly bothering him this season and that we see much of the old Rose.. or atleast the guy we saw in some flashes this season with him having zero discomfort in his knee.

Jeez, I can't get one by you. You should be a contract Attorney with your word patrol on an internet forum. :dunno: I'm going to have to dot my i's and cross my t's to keep up with some of you guy's.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jeez, I can't get one by you. You should be a contract Attorney with your word patrol on an internet forum. :dunno: I'm going to have to dot my i's and cross my t's to keep up with some of you guy's.
Its the :hitler: in me.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Don't feed the troll. Just my 2 cents :dunno:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm new to this subforum and don't feel welcome at all... :(

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm new to this subforum and don't feel welcome at all... :(
Perhaps comment on how you feel the team will finish out the year, how far you think they'll go in the playoffs. When they'll lost in the playoffs? How you think Rose will be when he comes back. Talk about history.. How you feel about Mirotic, Butler, other guys on the team....

Instead of coming in here with an over/under on if Rose will come back.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good try scoot, I ALMOST took the bait.

Noshayah DaMuzikbox

Liked Posts:
I for one am very happy that the team is getting healthier heading into the post season. Thibs is finally showing signs of making the adjustments to not wearing the players out before the Playoffs! #GoBulls

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rose played 5 on 5 scrimmage today "looked good" Thibs said. Would not commit to a return date.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Rose played 5 on 5 scrimmage today "looked good" Thibs said. Would not commit to a return date.

Like to see Thib's with the no comment on the return! He'll return when Rose and Thib's thinks he should, and everyone can ............
attachment.php

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
if hes coming back for the playoffs then he needs to come back asap...even if he only plays 15 minutes

hes gotta get the reps in real games...he should know by now that practice isn't the same

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if hes coming back for the playoffs then he needs to come back asap...even if he only plays 15 minutes

hes gotta get the reps in real games...he should know by now that practice isn't the same
Prior to the start of the 2013–14 season, Westbrook had a second surgery on his right knee, which set back his return to basketball.[SUP][18][/SUP] Despite reports that he would miss the first two weeks of the regular season, Westbrook would miss only the first two games. On December 25, 2013, Westbrook recorded 14 points, 13 rebounds, and 10 assists as Oklahoma City beat the New York Knicks 123-94. This was just the eighth triple-double on Christmas Day in NBA history. The win was also the largest margin of victory in a Christmas Day game in NBA history.[SUP][19][/SUP] On the day after his Christmas-day game, it was announced that Westbrook would undergo arthroscopic surgery on his right knee and would be out until after the All-Star break.[SUP][20][/SUP] During this time, The Thunder were able to remain competitive despite his absence due mainly to Kevin Durant's stellar play. Westbrook returned to the lineup on February 20, 2014. He played the rest of the season on limited minutes and sat out the second night of back-to-backs.