Lions elect to not use franchise tag on Ndamukong Suh

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Lol cmon. He is a freak and obviously awesome. Hell, he is even really good at stomping on players too, (which I find entertaining and hilarious)

But for this Bears team. They are not a magnificent player away from contending. They are a couple of really good players away. I'll take more than one guy for that money rather than just him.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the bears are only 1 elite player away from being a playoff contender.

Say you sign Suh then draft Fowler. You now have a scary good DLine which will stop the run and put elite pressure on the QB. Sign a safety in FA, and this defense is back to being a top 10-15 (with Fox and Fandingo help)

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Correct me if I am wrong, but the bears are only 1 elite player away from being a playoff contender.

Say you sign Suh then draft Fowler. You now have a scary good DLine which will stop the run and put elite pressure on the QB. Sign a safety in FA, and this defense is back to being a top 10-15 (with Fox and Fandingo help)

I don't know if you're wrong, or right. I'm saying it is my opinion that I would rather have multiple players rather than one.

Your scenario ain't bad. In your scenario who is the FS they are signing? Can they afford to overpay both Moore and Suh?

I would rather have Knighton, Moore, and a CB while drafting a pass rusher. Maybe have some money left over for another player, David Harris?

I don't know. It's six in one half a dozen in another. To each is own.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
I don't know if you're wrong, or right. I'm saying it is my opinion that I would rather have multiple players rather than one.

Your scenario ain't bad. In your scenario who is the FS they are signing? Can they afford to overpay both Moore and Suh?

I would rather have Knighton, Moore, and a CB while drafting a pass rusher. Maybe have some money left over for another player, David Harris?

I don't know. It's six in one half a dozen in another. To each is own.

I like Ron Parker at Saftey. Antrel Rolle is a little older, but still an upgrade. Moore would defiantly be ideal

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I'm sure Suh wants endorsement money, what would be your plan?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here comes my prediction, which probably amounts to a mountain of dung.

1: re-signs with Detroit.

1B: Signs with the Oakland Raiders.

Thoughts?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Here comes my prediction, which probably amounts to a mountain of dung.

1: re-signs with Detroit.

1B: Signs with the Oakland Raiders.

Thoughts?

that mountain of dung has some truth hidden in it....granted its covered in shit(much like Detroit and Oakland are)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't pay Suh all that money. Just tell the guys I already have to stomp opponents when they're down.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is never the wrong move to sign elite young talent.

It also would not be the wrong move to sign 3-4 starting players.

Either way the Bears should get better.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
It is never the wrong move to sign elite young talent.

It also would not be the wrong move to sign 3-4 starting players.

Either way the Bears should get better.

Who is this "young" talent you speak of?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
As the reigning and defending CCS mock off-season Champ, I'd like to say a few words on the topic.

Fuck Suh.

Grizzly Man

Liked Posts:
Has any one of the cap masters on here actually shown the impact of a signing Suh

Grizzly Man

Liked Posts:
Could someone direct me if posted already, I looked around a bit didn't do any hardcore searching. Appreciate it.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Suh could be a great FA signing. However, he could turn out to be just like Albert Haynesworth following that asshole's big payday.