My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You haven't posted since last night. You need more fiber in your diet at your age. Not to mention, most of us can post from our mobiles, although I know they don't make them rotary.

I wish the original omelet was still alive. This poor fella is just 50 shades of his past.
This is the fuckery I was talking about

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe you typed this........

I did, where in that sentence did I say oh my god this would be great lets do it?

Stupid thread I guess, I can accept that.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I like Andre Johnson a lot, he's always been good but didn't start getting recognition until a couple of years ago.

I'd want him on the Bears only if Brandon Marshall is already off of the roster. I wouldn't want the Bears to get rid of Marshall so they could get Andre Johnson.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You haven't posted since last night. You need more fiber in your diet at your age. Not to mention, most of us can post from our mobiles, although I know they don't make them rotary.

I wish the original omelet was still alive. This poor fella is just 50 shades of his past.

Someone woke up feeling clever again...

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd want him on the Bears only if Brandon Marshall is already off of the roster. I wouldn't want the Bears to get rid of Marshall so they could get Andre Johnson.

Yeah, I should have clarified that. I haven't checked the board in a few days maybe I should have before posting, a lot of threads are going the way of, "well we're gonna suck anyway so what does it matter?"

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I should have clarified that. I haven't checked the board in a few days maybe I should have before posting, a lot of threads are going the way of, "well we're gonna suck anyway so what does it matter?"

No problem and no need to clarify. My reply was more of a response to Andre Johnson in general than it was to your original post.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he's cut, I see 3 landing spots for him. 49ers, Seahawks, Patriots. He wants to win, and still be a main target. All those teams will provide that. Given the uncertainty of the 49ers, I'd rank them last among those three.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he's cut, I see 3 landing spots for him. 49ers, Seahawks, Patriots. He wants to win, and still be a main target. All those teams will provide that. Given the uncertainty of the 49ers, I'd rank them last among those three.
Makes sense.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I like Andre Johnson a lot, he's always been good but didn't start getting recognition until a couple of years ago.

I think his 7 pro bowl appearances would disagree with that.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I think his 7 pro bowl appearances would disagree with that.

I mean recognition as one of the best wide outs in the NFL. Since maybe his 3rd year in the NFL he has been one of the best but wasn't talked about like he was in the top 3-5, elite group, etc. He wasn't talked about at all like Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, etc.

A lot of players make the pro bowl, that doesn't mean they're talked about like they're the best. I like Mike Wallace but do you think when he made the pro bowl that he was talked about as being elite? Probably not.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did, where in that sentence did I say oh my god this would be great lets do it?

Stupid thread I guess, I can accept that.

I was just responding to the thread with my thoughts.....don't take it so personal......

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't put regurgitated troll speak down. It is what keeps these boards alive? Find a new joke that was posted months ago and run with it instead. Be (un)original FFS.

Scoot, I am dissapoint.

You haven't died yet?

Liked Posts:
No.

(1) He's old, and well past his prime. Borderline HOFer and the best Texan of all-time (though J.J. Watt will no doubt overtake him when all is said and done, if he hasn't already), but "do not want."

(2) He's going to want to go to an immediate contender - and I imagine he ends up in Baltimore or New England. Even if we WANTED to sign him, why would he choose to leave one Dumpster fire for another?

Liked Posts:
I mean recognition as one of the best wide outs in the NFL. Since maybe his 3rd year in the NFL he has been one of the best but wasn't talked about like he was in the top 3-5, elite group, etc. He wasn't talked about at all like Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, etc.

A lot of players make the pro bowl, that doesn't mean they're talked about like they're the best. I like Mike Wallace but do you think when he made the pro bowl that he was talked about as being elite? Probably not.

Because he played for the goddamned Texans, an expansion franchise that, up until a few years ago as he was approaching the twilight of his career, was beyond awful.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Because those guys were all better. Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Wes Welker were/are better as well. He's never been a top 5 receiver in the league. He's always gotten the proper recognition for being a really good but not elite WR in my opinion. I'd put him and Wallace in the same tier with Pierre Garcon, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, etc.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Because those guys were all better. Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, and Wes Welker were/are better as well. He's never been a top 5 receiver in the league. He's always gotten the proper recognition for being a really good but not elite WR in my opinion. I'd put him and Wallace in the same tier with Pierre Garcon, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, etc.

I like Wallace but I would put Johnson way above Wallace, Garcon and the Jacksons.

After this season he'll be top 10 in career receiving yards and one more season he can potentially get in the top 2 or 3.