Andre Johnson Done In Houston

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Per Deadspin, Houston has allowed Johnson permission to seek a trade, if one cant be agreed upon the Texans will then be prepared to cut him. Anyone have thoughts on Chicago being a possible landing spot for Johnson if Marshall is indeed cut? I know he's old but depending on the asking price you could do a lot worse with Alshon as your 1 and Johnson at 2.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure man. I read on here theat we are losing Cutler, Forte and Marshall all this season. Maybe we should just pack in it and give up until 2036.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a vacuum it makes sense if Marshall isn't around but Johnson's issue is that he doesn't want a diminished role in Houston. Not sure how coming here really takes care of that for him.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
He won't take the vet min. lol.

Don't put regurgitated troll speak down. It is what keeps these boards alive? Find a new joke that was posted months ago and run with it instead. Be (un)original FFS.

Scoot, I am dissapoint.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he is cut...I say the Colts snag him to replace Wayne and stick it to their division rival.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard he can play safety. He also said that Mike Brown is a scrub and the Bears are crazy for thinking about bringing him back. He also will sign for the vet minimum because he is a team player and not a diva.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I go to the washroom to take a dump and come back to this fuckery?

You haven't posted since last night. You need more fiber in your diet at your age. Not to mention, most of us can post from our mobiles, although I know they don't make them rotary.

I wish the original omelet was still alive. This poor fella is just 50 shades of his past.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cut Marshall because he is old and we would save 3.5 million on salary cap.....then....

sign Johnson who is three years older and will cost that 3.5 million and then some....

:pace: disagrees.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Cut Marshall because he is old and we would save 3.5 million on salary cap.....then....

sign Johnson who is three years older and will cost that 3.5 million and then some....

:pace: disagrees.

I'm not endorsing this, just brought it up for the hell of it. I also never endorsed Marshall being cut either. Just saying.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I think we should sign every free agent on the market.

Love it. Everyone signs for the vet min and the Bears get some sort of roster exceptoin allowing them to field a team with 120+ players.

Unfortunately Johnson isn't a starter on that roster, but maybe he can return or cover kicks...