Andre Johnson Done In Houston

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I like Wallace but I would put Johnson way above Wallace, Garcon and the Jacksons.

After this season he'll be top 10 in career receiving yards and one more season he can potentially get in the top 2 or 3.

I agree he's better than them, but not at the level of the guys I listed who are better than Andre, hence his name gets lost in the shuffle.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
He's never been a top 5 receiver in the league. He's always gotten the proper recognition for being a really good but not elite WR in my opinion. I'd put him and Wallace in the same tier with Pierre Garcon, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, etc.

This is probably one of the worst posts i have ever seen on here.(SRS)

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Never intended to diss him, he's a hell of a player. And I explained that post directly before your comment, lance.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say he'd be a Colt, but now way Houston will be that accommodating as Indy is in their division...unless he's released.

I could see him with the Rams for a 5th, however.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never intended to diss him, he's a hell of a player. And I explained that post directly before your comment, lance.

By saying he's NEVER been a top 5 WR....you dissed him....you dissed him big time.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
By saying he's NEVER been a top 5 WR....you dissed him....you dissed him big time.

I just feel like the league has been pretty stacked at the position during his tenure. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.