PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you read the article?

They are talking about combine times...when Jennings was not 30. It also states that Jennings ran a faster 40 than Hester in that same combine.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Tyler Lockett or JaMarcus Nelson would be good picks.

Tyler Lockett has potential to be the #3 and turn into a starter and also be the return man. Drafted in round 3 or 4.

JaMarcus Nelson is the best return man in the draft and can be picked in the later rounds.

Chris Conley was the workout warrior at the Combine and Nelson Agholar is another wide out I like.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the trolling is usually transparent on here in bright lime green font but i'm really not sure if serious on this one

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Did you read the article?

They are talking about combine times...when Jennings was not 30. It also states that Jennings ran a faster 40 than Hester in that same combine.

I must have missed that part, the author goes into way more detail than necessary. Regardless, Tim Jennings? He gets burned so many times, I can't believe he is our fastest bear

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
Tyler Lockett or JaMarcus Nelson would be good picks.

Tyler Lockett has potential to be the #3 and turn into a starter and also be the return man. Drafted in round 3 or 4.

JaMarcus Nelson is the best return man in the draft and can be picked in the later rounds.

Chris Conley was the workout warrior at the Combine and Nelson Agholar is another wide out I like.

I agree, Tyler Lockett would be a great pick. I figured he would go in the 2nd though? no? If we could catch him in the 4th then, damn.. what a draft

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
the trolling is usually transparent on here in bright lime green font but i'm really not sure if serious on this one

I think PeteMicheals is just drunk when he starts threads. When he's commenting in other threads he's not too bad.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I agree, Tyler Lockett would be a great pick. I figured he would go in the 2nd though? no? If we could catch him in the 4th then, damn.. what a draft

That's just what I've seen from prospect rankings from other sites but yeah I agree. 1,500 receiving yards, fast and a good returner? A few things the Bears could use.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
There is track speed and football speed. Hester's "track 40" was good, but not an insane number. What set Hester apart was his football speed an acceleration. Also heard they had a 40 time on him, on grass, that was also incredible.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Its not that weird to have a 30 yr old be the fastest. I bet willie gault at 50+ yrs old would blow away just about every bear in a race.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not that weird to have a 30 yr old be the fastest. I bet willie gault at 50+ yrs old would blow away just about every bear in a race.

You are correct,30 is not that old for speed. Linford Christie won the 100 at the Olympics at 32.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Plenty of track guys did it around 30. Randy Moss or even desean Jackson will still out run almost everybody at 30

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I must have missed that part, the author goes into way more detail than necessary. Regardless, Tim Jennings? He gets burned so many times, I can't believe he is our fastest bear

Who on the team would you expect to be faster at this very moment?

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
John Capel was pretty fast. How'd his Bears career turn out?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Al Davis is flipping around in his grave.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers