Marc Trestman. The End.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"I love ball", "Grow the man..."

We should have seen that the dude was on shrooms right off the bat...

BEARS

Liked Posts:
"A lot of the things that made Marc Trestman an interesting/admirable human being might have not been conducive to winning football games."

I think the writer accidentally included the phrase "an interesting/admirable human being" in place "a hideous fucking creep."

Reactions: Myk

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I don't think it failed, but more succeeded at things it was not intended too succeed at.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"A lot of the things that made Marc Trestman an interesting/admirable human being might have not been conducive to winning football games."

I think the writer accidentally included the phrase "an interesting/admirable human being" in place "a hideous fucking creep."

Nah he was spot on. Trestman does seem like a genuinely good man. He's just not the right kind of personality for NFL HC.

DWBear

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the article. However, I rolled my eyes at the end of the story. Instead of thinking about his topic the writer left me thinking about Jay Cutler. Honestly I am so sick of Cutler; not for what he has done on or off the field, but for everyone ALWAYS bringing him up. It's like people have to sneak in their opinion at every turn. I honestly don't care what ANYONE thinks of Jay Cutler anymore, it's the coaches' and GM's decision, and no amount of lobbying to the fans is going to change the outcome.

Let them decide whether Jay is good enough or not good enough for this year... or next year.... or forever.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Lol no he seemed like a good guy, but he had no respect over the type of people who roam a NFL locker room. I Remmeber some of us getting laid into for atating Trestman didn't have what it took to lead type a "meatheads". It was pretty much common sense. I thought he'd be able to control a locker room, but then I forgot the dynamics of diva personalities and Trestman just naturally going back to who he is; an introverted Xs and Os geek. It's not an insult to him as a person, just needs to see he doesn't have what it takes.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the article. However, I rolled my eyes at the end of the story. Instead of thinking about his topic the writer left me thinking about Jay Cutler. Honestly I am so sick of Cutler; not for what he has done on or off the field, but for everyone ALWAYS bringing him up. It's like people have to sneak in their opinion at every turn. I honestly don't care what ANYONE thinks of Jay Cutler anymore, it's the coaches' and GM's decision, and no amount of lobbying to the fans is going to change the outcome.

Let them decide whether Jay is good enough or not good enough for this year... or next year.... or forever.

It is what it is. Cutler looked bad last year as did the whole team. When you really start reading about Trestmans track record, his system tends to always fall apart in year two or year three at the latest. Hence why Harbaugh is having him run the Ravens O, but Marc's.

Still never gonna figure phil for that..

Arians, oh what could have. Been :(

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is what it is. Cutler looked bad last year as did the whole team. When you really start reading about Trestmans track record, his system tends to always fall apart in year two or year three at the latest. Hence why Harbaugh is having him run the Ravens O, but Marc's.

Still never gonna figure phil for that..

Arians, oh what could have. Been :(

I feel like I have seen this post before.