Don't forget this about Suh...

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's probably one play away from being suspended for an entire season. That's a lot of freeloading on the company dime.

I've got half a boner at the thought of him in Navy and Orange as well, but let's not completely forget where he stands with the Rodger in specific regards to the conduct policy.

I believe he becomes less of a risk and more of a gain at less than 10 milly a year. But, of course, some crackheaded bitch of an NFL owner will pay him over 20 milly.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
well if we sign him, he won't be going up against Cutler so that reduces his unnecessary penalties by 50%

Svic

Liked Posts:
He will not be suspended for a year. He hasn't even had 1 or 2 game suspension. Goodell will not suspend one of his stars for a season for his first suspension.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He will not be suspended for a year. He hasn't even had 1 or 2 game suspension. Goodell will not suspend one of his stars for a season for his first suspension.

Lol, yes he has. The Stomp?? Stepping on Rodgers?

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Since that short suspension Goodell seems be getting overturned in every suspension he tries to do for off filed stuff. I think his czar like powers will be curtailed before too long. I think this Suh thing. I don't see any on field stuff he has done that Butkus wasn't well known for. Our defense could use a little "mean."

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. I enjoy that physical aspect. I just don't want him to lose a season or a ton of games.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Suh's teammates are saying the entire defense revolves around Suh, so yea, i can forget about Suh's stomping just like i did Kyle Longs hate stomp on the Rams..

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
i'm hoping he ends up in jacksonville or oakland where we will see him at most once every 4 years or so. off to obscurity with you, suh!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has he ever been suspended for even 1 game? How do you go from zero suspensions to a whole season?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OMG. Suh and Cutler on the same team??????? Can you say TWO HUGE CANKER SORES!!!!!!