Lofton
Cox
Moore

And call it a day.

You said give me cox..

bfl.gif

alexbear1

Liked Posts:
But they do have Justin Ellis who I think they drafted last year and who has played quite well apparently. They may feel they don't need 2 big guys in the middle of their front 4! Perhaps they want Suh alongside Ellis instead!

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The. Bears have been consistent winners in March, but haven't won much during the regular season. I'm pretty much over the free agency hype.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The. Bears have been consistent winners in March, but haven't won much during the regular season. I'm pretty much over the free agency hype.

Agreed, I'd be ok with some average and cheap stop-gap free agents and focusing on the draft.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dockett has signed with the 49ers

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 20m20 minutes ago
Darnell Dockett signed with the #49ers for 2 yrs at $7.5mil. $4mil in year one. $2mil guaranteed, per @RosenhausSports

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The. Bears have been consistent winners in March, but haven't won much during the regular season. I'm pretty much over the free agency hype.[/QUOTE]

I should be... but I admit, I'll still be excited over our signings. :shrug:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I do not get as excited as I use to.

But the Bears need to sign players, players that could be big parts of turning this team around. Just like the shit signings last season were a big part of this team hitting rock bottom.

Imagine how much better the defense would have been if the Bears had landed Michael Bennett and given the Allen money to any safety with a pulse.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I do not get as excited as I use to.

But the Bears need to sign players, players that could be big parts of turning this team around. Just like the shit signings last season were a big part of this team hitting rock bottom.

Imagine how much better the defense would have been if the Bears had landed Michael Bennett and given the Allen money to any safety with a pulse.

that's the problem, you just have to make smart decisions. Bennett was Emery's number one target and when he missed out he went to option number 2, when he should have just pulled back.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
that's the problem, you just have to make smart decisions. Bennett was Emery's number one target and when he missed out he went to option number 2, when he should have just pulled back.

I could see Pace making 3-4 value signings to bridge the gap until his draft picks start coming in.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
WR Brian Hartline is visiting the #Texans today, per @RosenhausSports. A deal is possible (while Andre Johnson hangs in limbo)

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
WR Brian Hartline is visiting the #Texans today, per @RosenhausSports. A deal is possible (while Andre Johnson hangs in limbo)

Good, the last thing we need is a birdchested white boy WR through free agency.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

OH NO! We let Hartline get out of the building!

#PaceFails

Liked Posts:
Give me

Knighton
Lofton
Cox
Moore

And call it a day.

4 Upgraded starters on D, spread out through S/CB/LB/DT, while opening up the draft a bit more to draft talent on either side of the ball and staying in good fiscal order? I'd be down with this.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
im curious to see what new Orleans does with their cap room, or lack there of. david hawthorne is a real possibility to get cut down there...he could be a nice pickup for the bears if so at ILB

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about Bruce Carter?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd rather they sign a bunch a mid level workhorses than a single flashy FA at this point......