I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd rather they sign a bunch a mid level workhorses than a single flashy FA at this point......

I see your point but I wouldn't say no to suh or mccourty coming here still lol

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see your point but I wouldn't say no to suh or mccourty coming here still lol

I understand wanting to get Suh, but that would mean almost nothing else of value in free agency............the Bears are not one player away from competing regularly.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I understand wanting to get Suh, but that would mean almost nothing else of value in free agency............the Bears are not one player away from competing regularly.

I hear ya believe me. but the idea of lining Suh up in the Justin smith role in fangios defense and drafting a pass rusher OLB at #7 to play behind him in the aldon smith role makes me want to :fap:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora: PHI and BUF will be very active. PHI to target Byron Maxwell, Jason Worilds, Devin McCourty among others. BUF like David Harris, Mike Iupati

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
One potential free agent off market: Bengals and MLB Rey Maualuga reached agreement on a 3-year deal, per source.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
J'Marcus Webb ‏@jmarcuswebb · 3m3 minutes ago
Hard work will pay off! Bob Schuldt has trained the best. Olin Kruetz and Mike Singletary--I'm in it! http://fb.me/78qGqgH1B

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
Raiders announced they officially released LB LaMarr Woodley

RisWell

Liked Posts:
That one player just made everybody on the front seven alot better even Shea.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
Raiders announced they officially released LB LaMarr Woodley

This is an interesting option. You can never judge a player who struggles in that shit hole environment. If we could get him on a short term deal, I'd definitely kick the tires.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I hear ya believe me. but the idea of lining Suh up in the Justin smith role in fangios defense and drafting a pass rusher OLB at #7 to play behind him in the aldon smith role makes me want to :fap:
We probably wont even need to draft one since Young, Houston and Allen are still part of the mix. There are plenty of one dimensional rush LB who can be successful playing behind Suh.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
That one player just made everybody on the front seven alot better even Shea.

How many times have we won free agency with that one player we needed to make everyone better....Suh would be nice but we won't win anything without improving our other situations on D.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Why would he delete his twitter?

Going into free agency the only thing twitter can do is lower his market value. Even if his account is hacked that can happen and some other DT gets the contract.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This is an interesting option. You can never judge a player who struggles in that shit hole environment. If we could get him on a short term deal, I'd definitely kick the tires.

Gotta worry about Woodley's back. That's essentially what made him expendable in Pitt.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:

And he played 4-3 defensive end there instead of 3-4 linebacker like what he played when he was on the Steelers.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Philadelphia going to be the front runner for McCourty.

That makes me really happy. Teaming him up with Jenkins would give two safeties that were drafted as corners and can cover. I don't know for McCourty, but Jenkins is a far better tackler than his old NO stats indicate.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora: PHI and BUF will be very active. PHI to target Byron Maxwell, Jason Worilds, Devin McCourty among others. BUF like David Harris, Mike Iupati

Phili going all in on FA.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Phili going all in on FA.

Yeah I think you are right. On one hand I'm excited to see what March 10th brings, but on the other I'm remembering the 'Dream Team' and how horrible that season turned out.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@AroundTheNFL: RT @InsideNFLMedia: “Teams certainly know that Jay Cutler is available if they want him for the right price.” - @RapSheet on Jay Cutler

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

The 49ers had linebackers, safeties, and cornerbacks in addition to those guys.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The 49ers had linebackers, safeties, and cornerbacks in addition to those guys.

? Did you watch them last season? The Bears had more sacks than them... Parrish Cox was their best player in the secondary and he's maybe a midteir FA.. Their LBs consisted of mostly rookies and backups. The Smiths make that defense run