Free Agent Buzz

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I agree dude, Raji is a overpayed for be a useless lump who try's maybe three plays out if every game.

Not even CLOSE to the robbery that Cutty Buddy commited.

7 year mega deal for a QB who is complete and utter shit? That was maybe the worst signing in the past 15 year LMFAO.

No wonder you guys are cellar dwellars with deals like that.

Cutler is overpayed for sure. Enjoy your whole 1 super bowl under Rodgers. Please start that bum Raji so that you can re-write the history books for worst D ever like you did before.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Lol Jesus dude even when you are right your still to god damn stupid even know why.

Raji sucks, but not because of his lack of sacks.

Have you ever watched football? Your made it very obvious to the while board that you have no idea what job a 3-4 nose tackle has.

Go do some research, come back, and maybe I'll tell you why Raji is useless lump of shit, cause its not sacks.

Btw, Lacy stats were pretty good last year, wtf are you talking about?

I know your still feeling the effects of that 55-14 humiliation and your a little emotional over your dumpster fire of a team but damn son you dont do Bears fans much justice.

Why are you swearing? I forgot Haloti didn't get a few sacks as well as other DTs that are also great vs the run....the exact opposite of Raji who was atrocious all around. You are truly a moron too epic proportions. Please continue

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
LMAO of course one would bring up Cutty when talking if bad contracts.

Your Bears literally payed Cutler as a top 10 QB when in reality he is easily bottom 10.

The Bears had no problem sucking before hand and now that deal set them back even farther.

As to the Packers habit of overpaying in your mind, you do know our cap management is the envy of the league right?

Lmfao do you even know how to read cap figures? Obviously not, or youd realize that while the Packers have one of the best caps in the league, your Bears are middle of the road.

Everybody is now dumber for hearing what you babbled. Cap envy? Lol. Just because you keep your garbage defensive players and still overpay them for getting torched does not change the fact that you are overpaying clown. You have really making a run at the title for biggest packer idiot. Your cap management has really paid off as of late huh?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
guapo, please dont engage rival trolls. makes us look kinda bad.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I'm seriously shocked.

The Bears payed Jay Cutler top 10 QB money and here are Bears fans talking about how we overpayed a tackle.

Wow, just wow.

You all are aware that that Cutty contracts made you guys a complete and utter joke when it comes to cap management right?

Just checking.

I heard you guys like sucking big ol' bull cock over there in Wisconsin.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Okay he was good then, feel btr?? So are saying bears didn't overpay anyone this year?? My point is we don't have dead money next year, so if it doesn't workout, doesn't hurt the teams future. Why you so jealous that the team is owned by the community? I don't personally own stock as my money does better in stocks that grow, but to each its own! Not sure why that makes you bitter.

I did say Lacy and Forte now, not forte in his 3rd year. Yes forte was the better back then, but I thought we live in the now, not the past. Right now the Pack have better rb situation. And to another posters point, yes it helps to have rodgers in backfield.

The whole point here is you bring up the bad contracts we have, yet somehow this team still has plenty of cap room year in and year out. Thompson is a draft first guy, keep your own. It got us a Super Bowl in past 5 years, and barring the epic collapse, almost got us another this past year. I think we are doing okay. How has free agency worked for you?

For me? I've Been totally unable to crack the glass ceiling of NFL ownership. I'm about a couple billion dollars short. Hook me up.

I haven't been comparing the Bears to the packers, only laughing at a packers mistake, so I'm even less certain who you are talking to than you are. Somehow these mistakes are lessened because the Bears have an older running back? If you want to live in the now, as you say, they are exactly equal. Neither has gained a single yard this off season. If you want to talk about the future forte may end up outlasting lacy, and lacy has too small of a sample size to be compared to a durable, successful player like forte. Save your lacy comparisons for Zac Stacy at this point in his career. You fantasy football fans are ridiculous.

Comparing against forte you are making phenomenal mistakes, extrapolating a small sample size to apply to lacy as a whole career. Currently, there is no comparison whatsoever. Lacy could only hope to play as long as forte has, let alone sniff his individual success. Fact is, unless he changes his style he will be out of the league in a handful of years.

As far as this coming season, I would still choose forte. Until he falls off that performance cliff forte is still the better back, unless maybe you need just 1 yard. Lacy is the most overrated back in the league thanks to ESPN. Lacy has had two games per year against the worst rushing defense on the planet to pad his stats, and he still gets lost in the statistical wash.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Lol I'm seriously shocked.

The Bears payed Jay Cutler top 10 QB money and here are Bears fans talking about how we overpayed a tackle.

Wow, just wow.

You all are aware that that Cutty contracts made you guys a complete and utter joke when it comes to cap management right?

Just checking.

Cutler's contract has as much place in this conversation about the current day's terrible packer contract signing as the packer's TE's predilection for snorting cocaine, denying Sandy Hook as a gov't created conspiracy and raping minors did in relation to the Bears signing McDonald.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
guapo, please dont engage rival trolls. makes us look kinda bad.

As Jeff Garcia said, "We mussssssst protect thissssss housssssseee!" lol

Sorry Bot...I don't really care what it makes me look like when I defend the Bears vs a troll or a homer. Personally, I consider it thinning the herd and I will continue to when nonsense is spewed, I will respond and make them look silly before their ban. I don't mind doing the dirty work. Not all us can be squeaky clean Bot ;)

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Free agent RB Jacquizz Rodgers is visiting the Bears.
Rodgers can't provide much as a runner (career 3.65 YPC on 305 carries), but can protect and catch the ball out of the backfield. The Bears are looking for some depth behind Matt Forte and Ka'Deem Carey.
Related: Bears
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL · 1h 1 hour ago

With close to $6M left in actually spending space after draft & season expenses, expect to see C the next priority. #Bears

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Free agent RB Jacquizz Rodgers is visiting the Bears.
Rodgers can't provide much as a runner (career 3.65 YPC on 305 carries), but can protect and catch the ball out of the backfield. The Bears are looking for some depth behind Matt Forte and Ka'Deem Carey.
Related: Bears
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

[video=youtube;fvSZFZdSObo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvSZFZdSObo[/video]

varga20

Liked Posts:
For me? I've Been totally unable to crack the glass ceiling of NFL ownership. I'm about a couple billion dollars short. Hook me up.

I haven't been comparing the Bears to the packers, only laughing at a packers mistake, so I'm even less certain who you are talking to than you are. Somehow these mistakes are lessened because the Bears have an older running back? If you want to live in the now, as you say, they are exactly equal. Neither has gained a single yard this off season. If you want to talk about the future forte may end up outlasting lacy, and lacy has too small of a sample size to be compared to a durable, successful player like forte. Save your lacy comparisons for Zac Stacy at this point in his career. You fantasy football fans are ridiculous.

Comparing against forte you are making phenomenal mistakes, extrapolating a small sample size to apply to lacy as a whole career. Currently, there is no comparison whatsoever. Lacy could only hope to play as long as forte has, let alone sniff his individual success. Fact is, unless he changes his style he will be out of the league in a handful of years.

As far as this coming season, I would still choose forte. Until he falls off that performance cliff forte is still the better back, unless maybe you need just 1 yard. Lacy is the most overrated back in the league thanks to ESPN. Lacy has had two games per year against the worst rushing defense on the planet to pad his stats, and he still gets lost in the statistical wash.

My guess is you don't watch many packer games to say Lacy is overrated. We are not going to agree who is the better back as you are as much a Bears homer as I a packers homer. 2300 yards in first 2 seasons, Definately overrated!! Good luck this off season, Bears are going to need it!!