Derrick Rose still fails at talking to the media

Liked Posts:
Lol, I saw that pray for Rose sign under the Fullerton underpass, and I laughed my ass off. Crazy. I hope someone put some skittles under there.

Yeah, there's no point in that. If you're going to believe in that, you might as well believe that there's someone out there with a Derrick Rose voodoo doll. Obviously the prayers haven't been as effective as the voodoo doll.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
any one steal the crutches yet? Im sure it can be traded in for some rocks!

screw rose stop the nut hugging already

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I doubt that he knows how he comes across and I believe a lot of this crap is fed by his brother and his "entourage" which in itself is another problem. As for the "just to piss you off part", I don't think he is built that way. I think that he is by nature a shy guy that is influenced by his family and hangers on. That has certainly happened to many many athletes before.

And despite the fact that the guy is a multi-millionaire and set for life, most athletes want to carve out a legacy for themselves and a good step up in creating a positive legacy is by busting your ass to perform despite bad luck or injuries. Chicago is a city who loves its heroes and right now, Rose has lost a lot of his luster. It happened with Carmelo. I hope like hell that Rose doesn't fuck it up for both he and the Bulls sake.

I find this comment extremely contradictory. You say that Rose loves it's heroes. You mean as long as they say and do exactly what you want them to. You critisize him every chance you get, saying he needs to be educated, etc., yet he has done more for Chicago than you ever could.

His legacy is giving back to his community, helping kids have a better life, all while being criticized for everything he says by people like you, cuz he's not playing basketball like you think he should.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find this comment extremely contradictory. You say that Rose loves it's heroes. You mean as long as they say and do exactly what you want them to. You critisize him every chance you get, saying he needs to be educated, etc., yet he has done more for Chicago than you ever could.

His legacy is giving back to his community, helping kids have a better life, all while being criticized for everything he says by people like you, cuz he's not playing basketball like you think he should.

What I have said is what I think he needs to do in order to improve himself. He sucks at the microphone and that is not being very smart. Someone should take him under their wing and teach the guy i guess what you would call manners. I don't think he knows how he comes across when he says shit like this. People do not want to hear stuff like he has been droning on about regarding coming back from his injuries.

I am not saying that Rose is a bad guy and I don't know if he is really a good guy. All that I know is that if he gives a crap about his future in the NBA and his relations with fans and the media, he needs to improve his speaking ability becuase the lack of it hurts him.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Aaaaaaand you've all taken the bait.

I heard the entire interview. He plans on coming back this year. He was responding to questions where reporters wanted a "specific" date. He doesn't know that yet. No one does. So he said what he's always said "going day by day", which btw is NOT his brother talking. That's a mantra that Thibs has instilled in him ever since he took over as coach. Quite frankly, it's pretty aparent that Rose doesn't enjoy talking to the media and I can't blame him. The media in this town is a bunch of jackals, who don't even support the teams they cover.

There is absolutely NOTHING TO THIS. He WILL be back this year but he just doesn't know exactly when. The hacks decided to put more Rose hate bait out there and a lot of fans are biting at it cuz, well, for the most part, a lot of fans are blithering idiots.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I heard the entire interview. He plans on coming back this year. He was responding to questions where reporters wanted a "specific" date. He doesn't know that yet. No one does. So he said what he's always said "going day by day", which btw is NOT his brother talking. That's a mantra that Thibs has instilled in him ever since he took over as coach. Quite frankly, it's pretty aparent that Rose doesn't enjoy talking to the media and I can't blame him. The media in this town is a bunch of jackals, who don't even support the teams they cover.

There is absolutely NOTHING TO THIS. He WILL be back this year but he just doesn't know exactly when. The hacks decided to put more Rose hate bait out there and a lot of fans are biting at it cuz, well, for the most part, a lot of fans are blithering idiots.
Your post is full of too much logic therefore it must be dismissed as the ramblings of a Rose apologist and nut hugger

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Your post is full of too much logic therefore it must be dismissed as the ramblings of a Rose apologist and nut hugger

Oh yea I forgot. I should have posted this instead.

ROSE HATES THE BULLS AHKLFHSDJKFHSJKAFHSJKAFHJKDHFKAS :kermit::kermit::kermit:

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose makes Jay Cutler look like Willis Reed!

I almost have a respect for Derrick Rose's utter refusal to throw the media and fans a bone. No one has stolen more money, been more obstinate and spit in management's eye more than DRose. Could you imagine Cutler saying "So what?" like Rose did when questioned about Paxson's and Doctor's prognosis? Talk about Cutler's lack of leadership? Please. Rose is straight up ridiculous. May as well more to California permanently when his contract is up.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
At least put some effort in if you want to troll. You can't go 100% crazy in your first post, you have to speckle it in.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
I almost have a respect for Derrick Rose's utter refusal to throw the media and fans a bone. No one has stolen more money, been more obstinate and spit in management's eye more than DRose. Could you imagine Cutler saying "So what?" like Rose did when questioned about Paxson's and Doctor's prognosis? Talk about Cutler's lack of leadership? Please. Rose is straight up ridiculous. May as well more to California permanently when his contract is up.

Mods, did we really need to move this into here? The stench of troll dung is emanating from this thread now.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

:yep:

Liked Posts:

Bookmark this. If it doesn't happen, it's going to land on diddy like a ton of bricks.

You heard it with him, guys. He's promised Rose is going to try to get back this year (albeit, like before, not clearly identifying what that means). So if Rose doesn't come back this year, if cleared, it's egg on Diddys face.

Given what's happened before, he really put himself out there.

Edit--add bear pride to the list.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bookmark this. If it doesn't happen, it's going to land on diddy like a ton of bricks.

You heard it with him, guys. He's promised Rose is going to try to get back this year (albeit, like before, not clearly identifying what that means). So if Rose doesn't come back this year, if cleared, it's egg on Diddys face.

The real question is.... if Derrick does come back, does that mean you will end your tired trolling of him? :dunno:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The real question is.... if Derrick does come back, does that mean you will end your tired trolling of him? :dunno:
The outlook is doubtful.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised that he says some of the shit he says just to piss you off.
Thought about your post, especially this sentence. To be honest and fair, I can't call 2323 a DRose troll (which he is) when you theorize that he's doing a troll job himself.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The outlook is doubtful.

Magic-8-Ball.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Thought about your post, especially this sentence. To be honest and fair, I can't call 2323 a DRose troll (which he is) when you theorize that he's doing a troll job himself.

Is this better? :dunno:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bear Pride
As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised that he says some of the shit he says just to piss his doubters off.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:

Oooooh the resident Rose troll is calling me out. Maybe I should only post when Rose has a good game and disappear every other time. That should keep me from "really putting myself out there", shouldn't it? I can be the anti-2323.

P.S. He's coming back this season. ZOMFG I SAID IT AGAIN!!!! I'M A GIANT TARGET NOW!!!! :kermit: