Video game contest/giveaway

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,
Doing another contest/giveaway.

I made a post about NCAA Football recruiting.
http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/games/2010/06/recruiting_changes_for_ncaa_football_11.html

Go there and post your thoughts on the new recruiting, what feature you're most excited about for NCAA or just why you like it better than Madden.

The person with the best post will have their choice of PS3/360 copies of Transformers: War for Cybertron and Singularity.

So this contest is for Xbox and PS3 guys. I'll pick a winner on Saturday.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Just to let you guys know, because I forgot to mention it.
I have to approve all the comments. So if your comments doesn't show up right away, don't worry about it.

Got a pair of good comments already.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
If I can find a good block of free time I'll drop a comment, but I would say exclude me from the contest part, because I can't see myself being interested in playing that game and would rather let someone who would enjoy the game win it.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
If I can find a good block of free time I'll drop a comment, but I would say exclude me from the contest part, because I can't see myself being interested in playing that game and would rather let someone who would enjoy the game win it.

This happens every time I do a game giveaway.

Just because I give away game A doesn't mean you have to play the game. You could use it as a trade it or send it as a gift to someone else. Just saying.

I've been giving away games on my video game podcast for over 4 years. I've had PS3 guys win 360 games and vice/versa. I assume the PS3 owner doesn't keep the Xbox game.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
J-Mart wrote:
Any update on the winner?

Sorry J, I pick they guy names J.I.
I appreciate your entry though. I'll let you know when I do the next one.