Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
He's writing for a free paper (don't know if it's daily or weekly). Out here, that holds as much prestige as being the sports columnist for the Reader or Red Eye.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Great piece about a true asshat. I cannot think of anyone less qualified to have a job, let alone one in sports "journalism". Back when people actually read newspapers, I was a daily buyer of the SunTimes. It was easy to read in the car, doubled as a table for lunch and had 3 crossword puzzles. The only sore spot was seeing the little square featuring his disgusting face inside the back cover. I can remember hating him more than anyone I've never actually met. Then I did actually meet the little troll, and hated him more...mostly for being wayyyyy too small to pick a fight with, and for having to be nice to him for 10 seconds (so as not to embarrass my actual friend who introduced me).

Finally, I didn't even know about the wife beating thing(s). After (probably/deservedly) being picked on and beat on his whole life (which makes me smile), the little cuntknuckle had to take it out on a woman. it figures. I hope he slips in a puddle of aids and goes into a permanent coma.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
The famous feud with Ozzie was one of my happiest Guillen memorizes.