Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Bring on Bairstow!!!

#morethanenoughtowin

I actually like Bairstow, and would like to see him get some minutes, but Nazr has looked pretty good lately, and we'd be wise to get him rolling down the stretch going into the playoffs. However, I'd like to see Niko get the start at PF tonight as he deserves it.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I actually like Bairstow, and would like to see him get some minutes, but Nazr has looked pretty good lately, and we'd be wise to get him rolling down the stretch going into the playoffs. However, I'd like to see Niko get the start at PF tonight as he deserves it.

I fully expect Niko to start and we will see Bairstow tonight, albeit maybe only spot minutes. Something tells me Thibs is going to employ a 3-guard lineup a lot tonight.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I fully expect Niko to start and we will see Bairstow tonight, albeit maybe only spot minutes. Something tells me Thibs is going to employ a 3-guard lineup a lot tonight.

Yeah, hence my 35 minutes for Kirk. :smh:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Thib's choosing to play the starting lineup a lot of minutes to beat the lowly 76'ers. :dunno:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thib's choosing to play the starting lineup a lot of minutes to beat the lowly 76'ers. :dunno:
3/5 of his starting line is the bench. Not a legitimate complaint.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
3/5 of his starting line is the bench. Not a legitimate complaint.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Your starting lineup is who you start the game with. It doesn't have to do with any other players, especially injured players.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your starting lineup is who you start the game with. It doesn't have to do with any other players, especially injured players.
If you want to be technical fine.

3/5 of the starting lineup tonight is normally bench players. On top of missing 3 starters, the Bulls are down an additional bench playe.r

Bairstow is a piece of shit. Hinrich can't play heavy minutes, Moore hasn't produced.

A startling lineup of Gasol-Niko-Dunleavy-Snell-Brook matches about what Philly has in a healthy starting lineup.

I don't know what the fuck you want.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And they're probably not going to beat the lowly Sixers because this team sucks without its best players.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Philly got away with 3 fouls in a span of 30 seconds.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Aaron Brooks has taken over here.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
that was very Ben Gordon-equse by Brooks

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
w00t

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Snell being Snell

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
If you want to be technical fine.

3/5 of the starting lineup tonight is normally bench players. On top of missing 3 starters, the Bulls are down an additional bench playe.r

Bairstow is a piece of shit. Hinrich can't play heavy minutes, Moore hasn't produced.

A startling lineup of Gasol-Niko-Dunleavy-Snell-Brook matches about what Philly has in a healthy starting lineup.

I don't know what the fuck you want.

First, I made that comment with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. At that time, Moore had played 3 minutes, McD and Kirk about 8 minutes, and I can't remember about Nazr.

The starters had played mostly all of the minutes at that point. What I want is for Thib's to sub earlier in the game, so he can keep the starter minutes down, and our starting lineup can close out the game against the 76ers.

We're lucky to be going into OT, except all of our starters are pushing 40 minutes going into the OT. The other Thing I'd like to see is for the Bulls to stop bitching about all the no calls, and that starts with Thib's!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brooks saved this game.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First, I made that comment with 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. At that time, Moore had played 3 minutes, McD and Kirk about 8 minutes, and I can't remember about Nazr.

The starters had played mostly all of the minutes at that point. What I want is for Thib's to sub earlier in the game, so he can keep the starter minutes down, and our starting lineup can close out the game against the 76ers.

We're lucky to be going into OT, except all of our starters are pushing 40 minutes going into the OT. The other Thing I'd like to see is for the Bulls to stop bitching about all the no calls, and that starts with Thib's!
And Moore really hasn't done shit... The bench is god awful at this point due to so many missing players. You go to guys who are producing. While many people disregard the +/- stat, this game kinda shows how the bench had a negative impact as they were all negative.

The only thing I'd give you is that Doug should have played more minutes, especially once the Bulls were up +10.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And Moore really hasn't done shit... The bench is god awful at this point due to so many missing players. You go to guys who are producing. While many people disregard the +/- stat, this game kinda shows how the bench had a negative impact as they were all negative.

The only thing I'd give you is that Doug should have played more minutes, especially once the Bulls were up +10.

Well, the one starter that got some good rest at 3rd/4th was Brooks. He also had the least minutes for the starters at 36, more than all but one 76er. It doesn't surprise me that he went off at the end while the other guys got killed on the boards and threw the ball away. At least we don't have a game tomorrow with our starters averaging 43 minutes for the game. Good win ....... :dunno:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
3 Starters out, beat the Sixers. Atlanta sits 3 starters and lose. Thus Bulls > Atlanta.