• Definitely NOT the Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
funny story about Kirk from a guy that sat near the Bulls bench last night

Alright, this is downright hilarious. When the game entered OT, the Bulls really started to pull away with it. For players near the end of the bench it was usually difficult for them to hear Thibs shouting for them to sub in. To help fix this, the players on the bench would shout down to the end and tell that player to check-in. Noah fucked with Hinrich at the end of the game, and lied THREE TIMES that coach called for him to check in. It was hilarious, Kirk fell for it every time. Below is a link to the video of Noah trying to apologize and Kirk having none of it.

:rofl:

heres the rest of his experience: http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2ytkpm/i_literally_sat_on_the_chicago_bulls_bench_last/

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
funny story about Kirk from a guy that sat near the Bulls bench last night

:rofl:

heres the rest of his experience: http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2ytkpm/i_literally_sat_on_the_chicago_bulls_bench_last/

That is awesome. I would kill to have those seats. I could totally see Noah doing shit like that. Good thing he plays hard, because hes gotta get tiring as a teammate. I know I always hated the injured guys when they were just chilling there cracking jokes while the rest of us were exhausted.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Gasol may get worn out though.. The hope is once Gibson is back Gasol's minutes really lessen.. We'll see.

The Bulls kind of have to put Gasol on their back though... I think this game really proved to me once again that Gasol is not a #1 option. He struggles in the role. I know he wasn't signed to be, but now with the injuries he's forced into that role, and I don't think he can take it.. Much like Deng was without Rose.

Not a #1 option? He had 19 points IN THE FIRST HALF! In the 2nd half, Aaron Brooks decided he wasn't going to get Gasol involved anymore. There was NO ONE on the Sixers who could guard Gasol. I kept screaming at the TV for them to go to him more often in the 2nd half. They didn't do it until they damn near blew the game. He had only 5 attempts in the 3rd (made 2 of them) and didn't get a single attempt in the fourth until less than 2 minutes left (after being in the game for 4 minutes up to that point). He then hit two big shots to put the game away in OT. 27pts 16rebs and over 50% from field last night. I think he did mighty fine as the #1 option.