CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I heard an interesting conversation on the Score this morning and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were. It regarded the Opening Day pitcher...since Sale will be unavailable. Shark or Quintana. Now, Shark has pitched 2 Opening Days for the Cubs, but one of the people suggested Quintana, because he's been with the team. I thought that argument was dumb. Shark is a solid #2 and keeps getting better. What say you?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Well heck, if Shark is not going to be part of the team, I'll gladly take him on the North side next year. :yep:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well heck, if Shark is not going to be part of the team, I'll gladly take him on the North side next year. :yep:
Yep. He's either signed to the Sox team to be a TOR (of course Sale is the 1 for now) or any trade/FA signing is a mirage. That argumentative position was a real head scratcher to me. :D

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Q right now is the better pitcher. Shark is the one with opening day success and the one the team would like to sign long term. He's also the break between the lefties. Tough call but I doubt either will feel miffed