From Hub's site - Bears 6 round mock

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
The 6 teams picking ahead of the Bears are probably thinking the same thing about Dupree (getting him in the 2nd round)

Bears93

Liked Posts:
I really like this draft a lot. The rb from Minnesota is the only pick I'm not sold on. I do like the Jake Ryan and Max Garcia late round picks and I'd rather see Cooper then White but either would get my blood pumping. Nate Orchard is one of my favorite prospects coming out of the draft as well. Don't know much about the safety except it doesnt matter cause we need one desperately lol!

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
No doubt. I think this coaching staff would get everything out of DuPree. I would be thrilled by that scenario.

Problem is, there's just not that much to get out of Dupree. He does not play anywhere close to his Combine times and tested very mediocre at his pro day, which was indicative of a guy who runs in the 4.7 range which is exactly what is on the tape. A best he backs up Houston his rookie year and his ceiling is a 6-8 sack SOLB. There will be better prospects available even in the second round (Preston Smith) .

Liked Posts:
sutton will be lucky to be on the team come training camp. couldn't be a worse fit for this defense. alligator armed 3 technique with no positional/scheme versatility. at best he's a rotational lineman.

What do you think they can get for Sutton in a trade? A late round pick?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Problem is, there's just not that much to get out of Dupree. He does not play anywhere close to his Combine times and tested very mediocre at his pro day, which was indicative of a guy who runs in the 4.7 range which is exactly what is on the tape. A best he backs up Houston his rookie year and his ceiling is a 6-8 sack SOLB. There will be better prospects available even in the second round (Preston Smith) .

That's what I love about this time of year. Everyone has their opinion and arguments. I think you're right about Smith. I mentioned in another thread, he would be an excellent value in the 2nd. In regard to DuPree, I've been listening to a lot of talk about him on NFL radio. Pat Kirwan just loves him and believes he converts speed to power better than any of the edge rush prospects. However, there's no doubt he disappears for stretches when you watch Kentucky. I like his size and explosion and there is certainly enough on tape to justify taking him at 39.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Here's version 3.0 of Fishbain's 6 round mock:

"With 10 days to go until the 2015 NFL Draft, it's time for one more round of mock drafts. This is another example of something the Bears could do next weekend, with a focus on the players available, their skill sets and how the positions fit the team's needs.

Round 1, Pick 7:Alabama WR Amari Cooper

It's hard for the Bears to go 'wrong' here — of course with the caveat that any pick could "look" wrong in a couple seasons, but they will have an opportunity to pick a very good player at No. 7, or find other Day One starters with a trade-down. I've stuck on Cooper throughout this pre-draft speculation period, not necessarily because I'm convinced it'll happen — he might not even be available — but it is the best scenario for the Bears.

For Cooper to be there at 7, Kevin White needs to go in the top six, and either another pass rusher or one of the top offensive linemen as well. If that happens, the Bears not only get one of the top players in the draft regardless of position who can step in right away and be productive, it fills a huge need. The Bears don't have a No. 2 receiver, and it can be argued that they don't even have a No. 1. Cooper, Alshon Jeffery and Eddie Royal is an impressive trio for Adam Gase's offense.

Round 2, Pick 39 (potential trade-up):Connecticut CB Byron Jones

For a feature on the safety position in our Chicago Bears Draft Preview magazine, Solomon Wilcots singled out Jones as a college corner with the athleticism and instincts to play safety in the NFL. Whether he is a corner or safety in the pros, a good defensive coordinator will find a place for the Combine workout warrior. The Bears may not need a starter in the secondary from this draft, but they will in 2016, and Jones can start on special teams, like second-rounder Jon Bostic did in 2013. To get Jones, the Bears may have to trade back into the end of the first round (something Peter King projected at MMQB).

Continued....http://www.chicagofootball.com/2015/04/20/kevin-fishbain-chicago-bears-mock-draft-3-0/aoiqioz/

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Here's Arthur Arkush's 6 rounder version 2.0:

"Continuing the week of final versions of our mock drafts, this is my final stab at what the Bears could do next weekend with their six picks. Check out my Bears Mock Draft 1.0, my NFL Mock Draft 1.0 and all of Chicago Football's mock drafts.

Round 1, Pick 7: West Virginia WR Kevin White

If White’s on the board, fans should hope the Bears don’t outsmart themselves like I spent too much time trying to do before handing in my imaginary card with his name on it. White’s a rare blend of size, strength and athleticism, with the playing temperament to replace Brandon Marshall to a tee.

Would I have a problem with Amari Cooper here? Absolutely not, but the debate comes down to weighing the prospect with the more pro-ready game (Cooper) vs. the one with superior physicality and athleticism (White). I’ll take the latter, as his size and speed can strike fear into defenses and, along with Alshon Jeffery, give Chicago the same mismatch combination that helped Chicago’s previous twin tower wideouts take the league by storm two seasons ago.

Round 2, Pick 39: Florida State DE Mario Edwards Jr.

Unlike my first mock draft – which featured another high-ceiling, five-technique heading to Vic Fangio’s defense – few can argue that Edwards Jr. wouldn't be terrific value in this spot.

Boasting ideal strength to both absorb blockers or wreak havoc behind the line, Edwards would be a strong fit for the 3-4 transformation. He could challenge Jarvis Jenkins for snaps immediately and has the versatility to kick inside when the Bears want to get Pernell McPhee and/or Lamarr Houston with a hand in the dirt in rushing situations. Like Armstead, Edwards could become a difference maker at the next level with the benefit of a strong coaching staff like the one Chicago has assembled."

http://www.chicagofootball.com/2015/04/22/arthur-arkush-chicago-bears-mock-draft-2-0/asueefy/#