South Side Shake-Up: How the White Sox Rebuilt and Reloaded in Just 18 Months

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It shouldn't be that big of a deal Brett. You made it a big deal. That's what you don't get. You could have given me a little smack talk back, but instead, you had to say something negative about Cubs fans. THAT is what has to stop.

Being critical will never stop. When it does its meatballish. You don't rib on st. You just don't get it. You are part of the problem

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Being critical will never stop. When it does its meatballish. You don't rib on st. You just don't get it. You are part of the problem

You trolls are all alike, when you can't reply with something intelligent, you become a parrot and just repeat the same things I say. Classic weak troll behavior. :smh:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL more comedy from 'The Hawk'. The only one that is bloviating is YOU, with an emphasis on 'blow'. Firstly, I never said anything about a 'wookie', but who cares. Did a wookie butt**** you at an early age or something?

Furthermore, part of having a respectful baseball forum in Chicago, is respecting the other team on the other side of town. You sir, are an embarrassment to Sox fans. You can't make a single post w/o belittling Cubs fans and the Cubs team.

I don't think you have to like the Cubs at all, that's your right as a baseball fan, but you damb well better start respecting them, cuz they're coming. Yes, they have been poorly run in the past, I'll be the first to admit that. But not anymore. The Cubs are for real whether you like it or not.

And your constant insulting of Cubs fans..... who the heck are you to say the things you say? You don't know me, or anything about me. Your contradicting yourself by stating that you want this 'wholly' atmosphere on the forums, but then you start insulting Cubs fans on the other side of your statement.

To me, your just a narcissist who thinks he's better than other people. That usually shows weak character, imo. Guess what, you're not better than other people here, and you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. As a matter of fact, most of your posts border on moronic.

Lastly, the only guy that's stinking up the Sox forum is YOU. A Cubs fan has every right to come here and talk baseball, just like the Sox fans the come to the Cubs forum. Unfortunately, a troll is a troll, and you sir, are the worst kind of troll, imo. One that actually thinks he's saying something important.

Wowie. Really told me, huh? You really should quit taking your stupid ass quest to be the board arbiter so seriously. I think that Cub fans are the dumbest damned fans in the universe. IF you don't like what I have to say, then ignore it. But don't jump in my shit and start talking about "rights" and call me a "troll". To say so is just a clear indication of your basic stupidity. You seem to be carried away with your self evident "need" to decide who is welcome to post and who isn't and that it will be BP that will champion the "rights" of Cub fans on this board. I think that is really pretty funny. Are Cub fans like yourself so fucking weak-kneed that they need this championing? I suppose that they do since real fans are not Cub fans.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now I agree with this. I don't see why we both can't put the BS behind us and actually enjoy some good baseball for a change. But we must also walk the walk. Personally, I can't think of anything cooler than a possible Chicago WS, could you imagine......?

It's an inter league rivalry. There is going to be some smack talking. That's normal competitiveness, but we don't have to make disgusting insults to a fanbase to do this. Saying all of fanbase are idiots, etc. is not the way to be.

However, a little smack talk is OK, like how about those Cubbies beating the Sox yesterday 10-7 with our big hitters on the bench? :smug2:

#gocubs

It is so very cute when BP puts on his cheerleader outfit and starts those Cubbie pom-poms going isn't it?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wowie. Really told me, huh? You really should quit taking your stupid ass quest to be the board arbiter so seriously. I think that Cub fans are the dumbest damned fans in the universe. IF you don't like what I have to say, then ignore it. But don't jump in my shit and start talking about "rights" and call me a "troll". To say so is just a clear indication of your basic stupidity. You seem to be carried away with your self evident "need" to decide who is welcome to post and who isn't and that it will be BP that will champion the "rights" of Cub fans on this board. I think that is really pretty funny. Are Cub fans like yourself so fucking weak-kneed that they need this championing? I suppose that they do since real fans are not Cub fans.

Shouldnt you be blowing up someone or something.

:howdid:

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I forgot, what's this thread about again?

:walter: