I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I could get down with that as well although I think he will end up going in the first.

I could see it as well...with the injury though you never know. I am pretty sure john fox would :fap: over having forte and gurley at his disposal in the running game though

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Bryce Petty - QB - Bears
Baylor QB Bryce Petty "is like Jimmy Garappolo was last year, in terms of ability, not playing style," according to Gil Brandt.
The 6-foot-3, 228-pound Petty had an impressive pro day on Wednesday and showed off his strong sharp arm, completing 69 of 77 passes on the day. The Baylor prospect has put up some solid numbers in his time at Waco, passing for 8,055 yards and 61 touchdowns the last two seasons. However, Petty will have to prove to teams and evaluators that he's able to transition his game to the next level. ESPN's Mel Kiper and NFL Network's Mike Mayock now have Petty as their third-ranked QB in the draft. Petty could be a possible target to be had, in the second or third round of the draft.

Jimmy Garroppolo didn't run any more of a pro style offense than Petty did. These web retards are knocking players and promoting players for running the same style offenses.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Jimmy Garroppolo didn't run any more of a pro style offense than Petty did. These web retards are knocking players and promoting players for running the same style offenses.

Welcome to the internet, where all logic goes down the shitter.

Catch22

Liked Posts:
Give me Coleman, Yeldon, or Ajayi in the 2nd/3rd and I'd be a happy man

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Most had him in the high 4.5s or low 4.6s. Apparently the foot is still a problem and affected him in some of the change of direction drills.
Yeah, I gather the foot is still an issue as well. I was never really concerned with how he timed. Just wanted to see him move and change direction.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I gather the foot is still an issue as well. I was never really concerned with how he timed. Just wanted to see him move and change direction.

It's encouraging that excellent 3-4 teams like Baltimore and Pittsburgh are interested in him.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Derron Smith - DB - Bulldogs
CBS Sports' Dane Brugler believes that if Fresno State S Derron Smith can "produce cornerback numbers in the 40-yard dash and agility drills" at his pro day, he'll "significantly help his draft stock."
"Smith was recruited as a cornerback because of his athleticism, but he preferred to play safety because of his physical nature. If he is able to produce cornerback numbers in the 40-yard dash and agility drills, that will significantly help his draft stock, especially in this year's week class of safeties," Brugler wrote. Unfortunately, the Fresno prospect had hernia surgery, which forced him to sit out for the NFL Scouting Combine. The 5-foot-11, 195-pound Smith plans to do a full work out for scouts at Fresno State's pro day on March 25th.
Source: CBS Sports Mar 23 - 2:10 PM

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Randy Gregory - DL - Cornhuskers
Nebraska edge rusher Randy Gregory will visit the Ravens, according to Aaron Wilson.
It is an interesting combination, as we highly doubt Gregory will be available at pick No. 26. In fact, there would have to be a glaring "unknown" for Gregory to make it that far down the board. Gregory is unique from a height and weight standpoint, which will likely give some teams pause. However, he has the level of ability to win with speed or power.
Source: Baltimore Sun Mar 23 - 10:38 AM

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Colorado State QB Garrett Grayson "didn't disappoint" at Monday's pro day and "impressed representative from 11 teams in attendance, performing well during the agility tests and on the field throwing the ball," reported CBS Sports' Dane Brugler.
"I was happy with my performance today," Grayson said. "I think I proved I could make all the throws. ... I wanted to prove to everybody that I could take the five- and seven-step drops and throw with accuracy." Grayson was tremendous in tests, posting a 10-feet-1 broad jump, a 34-inch vertical and a 40-yard dash in the mid-4.5s. Grayson is in a neck-and-neck competition with Baylor's Bryce Petty and UCLA's Brett Hundley to become the No. 3 QB off the board, though, as Grayson noted, "we're all working for that No. 1 spot." Concluded Brugler: "He will make low percentage throws into tight coverage, but he finds ways to move the chains with confidence, poise and the mental traits that NFL coaches covet. Despite ordinary physical skills, Grayson's size, athleticism and arm strength are good enough and worth developing." Mar 23 - 9:24 PM
Source: CBS Sports

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
DT David Irving

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dt-david-irving-works-out-for-seven-nfl-teams

Representatives from seven NFL teams showed up at the workout: the Chicago Bears, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks.

Irving (6-foot-7 3/4, 273 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.84 seconds on both attempts; he posted a 1.69-second 10-yard split, which is very good. He had a 38-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-8 broad jump. He did the 20-yard short shuttle in 4.53 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.27 seconds.

Irving has an 87 3/4-inch wingspan, and they say he can tie his shoes while standing up. He had a good workout, went through some bag drills, and is a potential sleeper prospect in the 2015 NFL Draft class. What happens with Irving is an interesting scenario in this draft due to the off-the-field issues that kept him from playing at Iowa State last season.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
"Irving has an 87 3/4-inch wingspan, and they say he can tie his shoes while standing up."

Fangio is drooling at the thought.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I like Yeldon as well, but have him 4th. I love me some Tevin Coleman- I think the McFadden comparisons are bunk. If TC puts on 10 lbs of muscle, he's more Demarco Murray. I wouldn't be surprised if we took him in round 2 (preferably trading back a bit in round 2 to snag him and pick up a mid round pick in the process).
McFadden comparison are more Coleman has vision and stop and go like McFadden before he died in Oakland. All 3 are slashers that hit the holes hard but Murray is a blind slasher but a bit more physical then the other 2.