Chicago Bulls history thread

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Didn't you hear? After you told everyone here about the guys site, the amount of clicks on his site raised a red flag and sent the copyright people to his site. When they discovered what he was doing, they shut down his site, and made him delete all the non copyrighted material. Nice Job! :yep:

my bad :(

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
what is your favorite Bulls game you ever seen or like to watch? Including classic Bulls games that you never seen live but see on NBA TV from time to time or just somewhere like that.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;L_n86uuVJpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_n86uuVJpY[/video]

Shootout between Isiah and Jordan

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
In 87-88 did the bulls ever experiment with a lineup of Oakley at center, Horace Grant and Pippen at the forwards, and Jordan and Sam Vincent at the guards?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Pippen was subbed as a PF in his rookie year in many matchups. And Grant was played as a reserve SF in many cases. Collins did experiment, because Jordan also played a lot of SF and PG. But Oakley at C, only when foul trouble hit the rest of the bigs.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Pippen was subbed as a PF in his rookie year in many matchups. And Grant was played as a reserve SF in many cases. Collins did experiment, because Jordan also played a lot of SF and PG. But Oakley at C, only when foul trouble hit the rest of the bigs.

interesting. Now let me ask who was the better PF between Oakley and Grant? Think we could have gotten Cartwright for Grant like we did with Oakley?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
interesting. Now let me ask who was the better PF between Oakley and Grant? Think we could have gotten Cartwright for Grant like we did with Oakley?

That's a debate in itself. I liked Oakley better, not just as a Bull, but he was the lone Knick I liked for many years during the rivalry. I think we could have done without Cartwright(assuming the Bulls still tried to plug that hole by other means, including developing a rookie big, shy of having the physic powers to know Divac would pan out, although I'm not sure how he would have fit in with that Bulls team). But that's just my opinion.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
That's a debate in itself. I liked Oakley better, not just as a Bull, but he was the lone Knick I liked for many years during the rivalry. I think we could have done without Cartwright(assuming the Bulls still tried to plug that hole by other means, including developing a rookie big, shy of having the physic powers to know Divac would pan out, although I'm not sure how he would have fit in with that Bulls team). But that's just my opinion.

Divac though was considered a good passer and I think Phil liked a good passing big man in the triangle.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
what is your favorite Bulls game you ever seen or like to watch? Including classic Bulls games that you never seen live but see on NBA TV from time to time or just somewhere like that.

Game 6 of the 2009 playoffs.