Hawks Sign

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Rather surprised by this considering he's still got two years of NCAA eligibility left to go. Must assume with the upcoming off season purge that their gonna need to regrow the farm and Vinny is ready.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hinostroza is a shitty hockey name. He won't amount to shit until he changes that last name.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hinostroza is a shitty hockey name. He won't amount to shit until he changes that last name.

:andruw:

Reactions: TCD

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Good to hear, how did he do this year?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Good to hear, how did he do this year?

Did he ask how you did this year? Maybe you shouldnt pry into other peoples personal lives so much TMHavoc!

I heard he did well. I dont follow college hockey but the internets said he done good.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Speaking of signing, some other fans I see are already jumping up ins chaotic arms again so far because it's apparently confirmed doom because the Hawks have not instantly signed Paliotta within the hours of first moments they could of.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of signing, some other fans I see are already jumping up ins chaotic arms again so far because it's apparently confirmed doom because the Hawks have not instantly signing Paliotta within the hours of first moments they could of.

Yes?