IGT: Blackhawks vs. Stars 7:00 p.m. (CST) CSN

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Worst game they've played all month. Extremely disappointing. Outplayed the entire game beside a 5 minute span in the second. Put 6 on us. Make it worse than the Boston game!

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easily the worst game they've played all year. Holy fuck.

Reactions: B18

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Easily the worst game they've played all year. Holy fuck.

I was gun shy of saying the entire year. Because maybe I forgot some shit performances from early this season. But I'd agree. To my recent memory this is the worst game I've seen them play this year. Can't waste many more of these opportunities or we will be sitting in that third spot come playoffs

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst part for me was that I paid good money to see that shit show in person. The arena reeked of peroxide, shit, vomit, and smugness by the time the final horn sounded.

I ask myself after every game... maybe someone can answer this... Why the fuck is Rosival allowed on the ice?

Runflat isn't much better but I think Q needs to let the kid play. At least he ads an offensive element to his bad decisions. Rosie just doesn't make decisions. He waits with the puck and waits with the puck until he can put it on the tape of someone wearing green. Let the kid make his bad decisions... at least maybe he has a chance at learning. The neanderthal boat anchor needs to be put out to pasture.

I will save my bitching about Steeger and Dickards for another day...

/rant

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steeger loves his blueline turnovers lol. He also loves not shooting the puck. Preferring instead to dangle until someone takes the puck from him. Which, nine-out-of-ten times, is the first person he comes across.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
The great Nik Hjarllmarsson was a turnover machine....quite a pathetic effort by him. And great penalties he took

The shit show that wore number 4 should have sat

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Throw in Sharp getting his bags packed soon (good riddance...hopefully they can get anything for him)...

And I still think either Crawford or Darling get a goal before that worthless ugly fuck Nordstrom

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know what you're so ambivalent about, it's your fault they lost in the first place. You, along with the rest of the 'Hawks forum leadership abandoned the team.

No IGT/GIFs/penis = No win.

I tried to rally the troops but I'm only one man-child.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't know what you're so ambivalent about, it's your fault they lost in the first place. You, along with the rest of the 'Hawks forum leadership abandoned the team.

No IGT/GIFs/penis = No win.

I tried to rally the troops but I'm only one man-child.

Hey, my Saturday consisted of 6 hours of round-trip driving and 7 hours of work. I thought you guys could handle a Saturday by yourselves.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They were due.

If they play like that against the stinky canes next though...then i will be mad. But that was just a due game against dallas.