Blackhawks @ Hurricanes IGT 3/23 at 6:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_inline_mvcih6G4fP1r2e3ww.gif

43-22-6, 92 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

JeffSkinnerDive.gif

26-35-10, 62 points, 14th place in Eastern Conference

Puckdrop - 6:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Even after laying an egg in Dallas on Saturday night, the Hawks remain very much alive in the race for home ice in the first round. With two games in hand on each of the teams in front of the them, the Hawks trail free-falling Nashville by 4 points and St. Louis by 5. Win those two games in hand and who knows what could happen. That should start tonight against a Carolina team just playing out the stretch.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Considering how we tend to play like the teams below us normally, this could be an ugly game.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering how we tend to play like the teams below us normally, this could be an ugly game.

Here are 8 games in which the Blackhawks won pretty convincingly against some "bottom feeders."
Buf 6-2
Dal 6-2
Edm 7-1
Tor 4-0
Ari 6-1
Phi 4-0
Car 5-2
Fla 3-0

Yes, they also lost to Edm, Ari and Dallas. It happens. Go look at every other NHL schedule and you can see top teams not puling it out against lower tier teams. They're 8-2-1 without 88, and that's pretty good.
I'm expecting a 5-1 game tonight.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who is Carolina's goalie? We finna make him look like he deserves a huge payday lol

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, they also lost to Edm, Ari and Dallas. It happens. Go look at every other NHL schedule and you can see top teams not puling it out against lower tier teams. They're 8-2-1 without 88, and that's pretty good.
I'm expecting a 5-1 game tonight.

Quit making excuses. We both know the only reason they lost to Dallas was because Herr Melton didn't make an IGT. It had absolutely nothing to do with the level of play on the ice.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They were saving themselves for this game all season.

57-2

Craw cant even get the shut out

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hmmmmm i had my doubts about " shoulder injury". Aids makes much more sense esp due to his well known exploits of sucking sharps cock after sharp bangs his way through the hockey wives. Gunna get them Aids doin that shit too much.

Good to know that Aids is a 8-12 week rehabilitation time. Not like the 80's when players just died

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Crawford in net.

Scratches appear to be Rundblad, Carcillo, and Desjardins per Lazerus on Twitter.

TCD

Liked Posts:
No need to pay physical against a shit team like the canes who are playing for mcdavid.

I actually expect the game to be a snoozer.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmmm i had my doubts about " shoulder injury". Aids makes much more sense esp due to his well known exploits of sucking sharps cock after sharp bangs his way through the hockey wives. Gunna get them Aids doin that shit too much.

Good to know that Aids is a 8-12 week rehabilitation time. Not like the 80's when players just died

Yeah, AIDS isn't a big deal anymore. I had AIDS earlier this morning (wild night) and I think it's already out of my system.

Super-AIDS on the other hand... Oh, buddy! One teaspoon of that in your butt and you're dead within a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.