Gammons on the cubs future

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It's definitely a piece to puff up Theo, but I agree the potential future looks amazing for the Cubs offensively.

Liked Posts:
Btw, Gammons just needs to go away already.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I mean, it's nice to see the team getting all this praise, but I don't like people crowning the Cubs the way they have lately. It's like they're the Yankees, and a World Series title in the near future is a foregone conclusion.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, it's nice to see the team getting all this praise, but I don't like people crowning the Cubs the way they have lately. It's like they're the Yankees, and a World Series title in the near future is a foregone conclusion.

Ill take the Cubs future over the Yankees future at the present time.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:

it just comes with the territory. If the Cubs do win one with this FO the bootlicking will be nearly unbearable. You want an example? Compare Boston before the WS rings and after. It will be disgusting. It's just the way it goes. I'd take it all with a grain of salt. As far as Gammons, I've always liked him but he's Theo's close friend you definitely need to take him with a grain of salt when it comes to the Cubs.