Season Ticket Invoices Mailed

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how many here are STH, but I got my increase in the mail last night.
I'm not surprised, but it's amazing the increase in 10 years.
2 cups will do that.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I heard for 300 level all seats are min $50. Yikes.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard for 300 level all seats are min $50. Yikes.

That is correct.
Much cheaper than seeing the shitty Leafs at the ACC.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
stevie-wonder-holding-the-moon.jpg

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how many here are STH, but I got my increase in the mail last night.
I'm not surprised, but it's amazing the increase in 10 years.
2 cups will do that.

How much are season tickets, if you don't mind my asking?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna show Paul an increase in something when he stops by tomorrow and delivers REX to me.

WELCOME BACK TO USA, REX!!!!!! May Paul deliver you in one piece.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna show Paul an increase in something when he stops by tomorrow and delivers REX to me.

So the ball grout is increasing?

You should really see a doctor.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I was discussing this with my uncle the other day. I'm somewhat glad I never went and got on the STH list.

Grant it, I work quite a bit and wouldn't have time to attend games, but for 50 bucks a seat (2 seats would be bought for ST) you're looking at $4,100 just for regular season. That doesn't even include parking and concessions.

I'm okay with buying off my STH buddies a few games a year and watching the rest from my own TV. Wonder how long till they start to price themselves out.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was discussing this with my uncle the other day. I'm somewhat glad I never went and got on the STH list.

Grant it, I work quite a bit and wouldn't have time to attend games, but for 50 bucks a seat (2 seats would be bought for ST) you're looking at $4,100 just for regular season. That doesn't even include parking and concessions.

I'm okay with buying off my STH buddies a few games a year and watching the rest from my own TV. Wonder how long till they start to price themselves out.

As soon as they start missing the playoffs and the band-wagoners will disappear.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

It may be a challenge to find him. Maybe Masshavoc can google his location for me.

How much are season tickets, if you don't mind my asking?

Mine are now 4400 for 300 level (cheapest). 50 per. Gone are the days of the $8 nosebleed, but winning 2 cups will do that.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am 200 level prime and next year will be $14,760. This year was $13,690. 2005 it was $4,910.

:date:

It happens. We used to have season-tickets for the Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, but they've won something like 11-straight conference titles now and have long since priced us out of the market. Basketball sucks anyway.

It may be a challenge to find him. Maybe Masshavoc can google his location for me.

Mine are now 4400 for 300 level (cheapest). 50 per. Gone are the days of the $8 nosebleed, but winning 2 cups will do that.

That's still not too bad. Hopefully they'll be even more expensive in a couple years after winning another cup this year. :shifty:

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
You must have a ton of disposable income to buy that unless you're banking on selling playoff tickets to cover a big chunk.

I am one to avoid debt and just found ways through saving and interest bearing accounts to help cover most of not all costs. Just started doing it early. However, after they broke the 10k mark, it just meant that I would just spend less on booze and soft drinks while eating out and maybe I do not want fries with it either. Must be why I am like 80lbs now

And yes, I sell games to help off-set the cost as well.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I'm okay with buying off my STH buddies a few games a year and watching the rest from my own TV.
Wonder how long till they start to price themselves out.

Agreed on this. I try to find my way into the UC at least once or twice a year. The last few years I've even managed a couple playoff games just to experience that atmosphere, because it's one-of-a-kind. But I don't think I'd ever want season tickets. Big fan of watching the game at home or at a bar with some other Hawks fans.

Also a huge advocate for road trips to see the Hawks outside of the UC.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed on this. I try to find my way into the UC at least once or twice a year. The last few years I've even managed a couple playoff games just to experience that atmosphere, because it's one-of-a-kind. But I don't think I'd ever want season tickets. Big fan of watching the game at home or at a bar with some other Hawks fans.

Also a huge advocate for road trips to see the Hawks outside of the UC.

I lived in Toledo Ohio from 9/10 to 7/11 and got to see the Hawks five times. They beat the Wings three times at the Joe and beat the BJs twice at the Firestone in Columbus. Tickets were $50 to $80 for mid-level seats at the Joe and I sat about 5 rows behind the Hawks bench for less than $100 in Columbus.