Saad

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In a game vs a physical Winnipeg team, pay close attention to how many times Saad avoids hits, the boards or any chance to take/make a hit

This is why TCD is spot on about this fake player
Quit bringing Grimson's RealDoll™ into this discussion.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You call it dissapointment...I call it making the handbasket ride to hell more entertaining.

TCD

Liked Posts:
GET HIM OFF THE GOD DAMN TOP LINE!!

Sometimes it's like watching a guy wanting to play the cycle game with the big boys but he just cant fucking do it and ends up making the big boys look fucking stupid. Get him away from Toews and Hossa and put him where he belongs or put him with Kane to make him look usefull this series against the Preds. Not getting a boner for Saad because he has thrown one hit to the boards and had a wrap around chance so far this series. other than that? same bull shit Saad poop again. The guy is faking it as a top line lwer.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be Frank. Unless Saad wants to come back for really cheap, he will have to play at a Gretzky like level if he wants the big bucks. If not, than good riddance.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I'll be Frank. Unless Saad wants to come back for really cheap, he will have to play at a Gretzky like level if he wants the big bucks. If not, than good riddance.

YAH THATS RIGHT!! Tribar is in my gang now bitches!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
No one on that top line looked good tonight, Saad definitely included.

TCD

Liked Posts:
No one on that top line looked good tonight, Saad definitely included.

It was a mess tonight for sure. I understand that they will never be a dynamic one way offensive line and that they do put a lot of emphasis on the defensive end and grind for goals most of the time but shit need a bit more of an offensive threat from that line esp around the slot. That's actually why I don't like Saad on it. I think there are better guys that can produce offense with the puck on their stick. Ie Sharp. I really do believe it is the line Sharp belongs on. But what the fuck do I know? I am sure Saad will score 2 in game 3 and shut my fat head up. Just don't like Saad on the top line. He has value and worth but it's not with Toews and Hossa in my opinion. And hey...I have been vocal about splitting Hossa and Toews up before also. Not just always about Saad on that line. Sometimes Hossa and Toews together look lost also. And those are 2 that Q neeeeeever break up even if they are falling over each other every shift. Thats a Q gripe I actually do have where everyone is fare game but Toews and Hossa

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
56662312.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It was a mess tonight for sure. I understand that they will never be a dynamic one way offensive line and that they do put a lot of emphasis on the defensive end and grind for goals most of the time but shit need a bit more of an offensive threat from that line esp around the slot. That's actually why I don't like Saad on it. I think there are better guys that can produce offense with the puck on their stick. Ie Sharp. I really do believe it is the line Sharp belongs on. But what the fuck do I know? I am sure Saad will score 2 in game 3 and shut my fat head up. Just don't like Saad on the top line. He has value and worth but it's not with Toews and Hossa in my opinion. And hey...I have been vocal about splitting Hossa and Toews up before also. Not just always about Saad on that line. Sometimes Hossa and Toews together look lost also. And those are 2 that Q neeeeeever break up even if they are falling over each other every shift. Thats a Q gripe I actually do have where everyone is fare game but Toews and Hossa

If Sharp has a jump in Game 3 like he had tonight, get him up with Toews and Hossa and they'll run right through Nashville

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Sharp has a jump in Game 3 like he had tonight, get him up with Toews and Hossa and they'll run right through Nashville

My thoughts exactly. Although I'd like 10-19-81 to start for Game 3.

Variable

Liked Posts:

Yeah with the exception of last year, where he was hurt or something was going on with him, Sharp has always been very productive in the playoffs. A strong argument could be made for him being the Conn Smythe winner both years they won the Cup. I'd like to see him on the top line as well, put Saad with Richards and Kane.

supraman

Liked Posts:
send Richards back to Dallas or tell him to go lobster fishing with his daddy. Toews...someone needs to tell Toews its the playoffs. Actually outside of Sharp (cant believe Im saying that) and Kane the team looks like ass.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Cough cough cough

Uhmmmmmmmmmm

Saad was really fucking good against the Preds.

You all happy now?

Fuck off

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sooooo I have a cap question for all you cap nerds

When Saad wins the Conn Smyth this year and when the Hawks resign him will they have to eat up the award bonus cap hit on his new contract or is it voided as the award was won under Saads current expiring contract?

Dont want another fucking Patrick Kane situation where a cup and a Conn Smyth cost the team Andew Ladd. Fucking Kane.