Saad

TCD

Liked Posts:
Discuss

I cant stand him anymore...that is all.

If he gets more than 4 mill next year i have to quit.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we discuss dick sizes/shapes instead?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Saad was third on the team with 16 points in 19 playoff games last year.

But let me guess, only because he was skating with Kane, right?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Saad was third on the team with 16 points in 19 playoff games last year.

But let me guess, only because he was skating with Kane, right?

Nope saad was amazing in that Kings series probably doesnt even go to that seventh game ot without Saad thats how dominant he was that series. But as discussed before the reason he was so outstanding that series is because he played to his strengths. He battled a long the boards, won pucks, drove the net didnt shy away from hitting or being hit. Saads a big boy he can play big and he is strong on his skates. So why he circles around the slot and around the perimeter so much like he has been doing again lately? I just dont get why he shys away from the successful parts to his game and resorts to the unsuccessful parts. Dont care if he takes a few nights off here and there as its a long season and slumps and floaty games will happen. But that isnt what happens with Saad he takes these very long stretches off from his strengths.

I rail on him hard only because i expect more and know he is capable of more. This should have been his break out season where his game became more of a powerforward game and a board playing game. Esp during a contract year he should be more balls out. He started the season as if that was going to be the direction...then....here we are again.

Shit with kane out this was his chance to really take the helm and show off his shit more. But hes been one of the worst forwards since Kanes injury. Yes the entire team has felt the loss of course and everyones overall game has suffered. But man since kanes injury there was no better time for Saad to play LA Kings series Saad style hockey again...infact its been needed.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope saad was amazing in that Kings series probably doesnt even go to that seventh game ot without Saad thats how dominant he was that series. But as discussed before the reason he was so outstanding that series is because he played to his strengths. He battled a long the boards, won pucks, drove the net didnt shy away from hitting or being hit. Saads a big boy he can play big and he is strong on his skates. So why he circles around the slot and around the perimeter so much like he has been doing again lately? I just dont get why he shys away from the successful parts to his game and resorts to the unsuccessful parts. Dont care if he takes a few nights off here and there as its a long season and slumps and floaty games will happen. But that isnt what happens with Saad he takes these very long stretches off from his strengths.

I rail on him hard only because i expect more and know he is capable of more. This should have been his break out season where his game became more of a powerforward game and a board playing game. Esp during a contract year he should be more balls out. He started the season as if that was going to be the direction...then....here we are again.

Shit with kane out this was his chance to really take the helm and show off his shit more. But hes been one of the worst forwards since Kanes injury. Yes the entire team has felt the loss of course and everyones overall game has suffered. But man since kanes injury there was no better time for Saad to play LA Kings series Saad style hockey again...infact its been needed.

That's what I'm having trouble with myself. Maybe his hand is being forced?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I can't dispute any of your points TCD. Think I'll be keeping a closer eye on #20 for the next few games now.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't know, I recall around the time right before and still after Kane's injury where he was constantly all around the net getting some 7 shot games because he got multiple rebound slaps on net but wasn't putting any in. Around before he finally hit 20 goals he was doing that for weeks.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Newsflash. It isn't just Saad looking like shit. The entire team looks like a bunch of gigantic fucking pussies that don't want to go anywhere near the puck. Being completely outplayed by Dallas, Carolina, and Philly? At what point does the coaching staff take responsibility for not having the team prepared to play? Maybe if every practice wasn't optional they would look better. So many fundamental mistakes out there it's unbelievable. The wingers are either too high or too low in the defensive zone. If you can't break out or play position in the defensive zone, you're fucked. They have to correct this quickly.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't dispute any of your points TCD. Think I'll be keeping a closer eye on #20 for the next few games now.

Please dispute everything he says. Sometimes if disputed enough we can get him to go away for a few months.

He's an ass licker and he loves it.

Reactions: TCD

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy is very overrated. I'd like to still have him around but if he demands a lot of money than he can take a hike.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE BIGFOOT IS? thx in advance

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Newsflash. It isn't just Saad looking like shit. The entire team looks like a bunch of gigantic fucking pussies that don't want to go anywhere near the puck. Being completely outplayed by Dallas, Carolina, and Philly? At what point does the coaching staff take responsibility for not having the team prepared to play? Maybe if every practice wasn't optional they would look better. So many fundamental mistakes out there it's unbelievable. The wingers are either too high or too low in the defensive zone. If you can't break out or play position in the defensive zone, you're fucked. They have to correct this quickly.

Crawford and Darling? Honestly I think the only part of our game that can't really be complained about is netminding.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crawford and Darling? Honestly I think the only part of our game that can't really be complained about is netminding.

Which probably is making the meatballs go crazy so they can compare something like Cutler to Crawford.
Y'know, because it makes sense to them.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I assume we're just going to have a call out thread for each player now and pin them to the top...

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuckin' meatballs. :smh:

Maybe he figures that since he's reached the 20-goal plateau he's set contract-wise and can coast from here on out?

Are optional practices common throughout the rest of the league? Doesn't everybody show up for them anyway?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I assume we're just going to have a call out thread for each player now and pin them to the top...

I call Kaner!

What, you can shoot GoPro commercials but you can't play hockey? Bolshevism!