Fantasy Football thread- pre draft early predictions at Rb...

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
Welp with the draft pushed back( as was last year ), the NFL off season is longer, and sometimes drawn out like a wrestling gimmick with hard hitting yet soft drama. The Cowboys take Hardy, let go of Murray, Bears get Mcdonald and let go of Marshall. Then the Eagles trade Mccoy( a number 2 overall fantasy draft choice in 2014 ) to Buffalo for LB who is coming off knee surgery. Ryan Mathews joins the Eagles...but he has company, not Darren sproles, but D.murray. Also Mcfadden, only 1 =-1,000 yard rushing season joins the Cowboys.

Adrian Peterson the number 1 pick last year in fantasy, is 30, and his agent does not want him in Minn. However, we can't predict everything. However, if a fantsay draft were taken, who would be your top backs...knowing what you know now? Remember you also have to consider passing game, as it can help open up runs..Do you have forte in your top 4? Even maybe over a cluttered back field with D.Murray. Think about it, d.murray has ryan Mathews, and Sproles now. Plus, no wrs for Sam bradford. Would you take L.Bell as the number 1?

Your top 5 rbs for Fantasy( as of now ) would be....?

engbear

Liked Posts:
Early signs are Forte will have a reduced role this season. Who knows despite that he may go for more rush yds.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1- L.Bell
2- M.Lynch
3-L.McCoy
4-E.Lacy
5- D.Murray, J. Hill (can't decide)
6-M.Forte

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure exact order but it would be Charles, Bell, Lynch, McCoy, Peterson for me.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
L.Bell--Pitt
J.Charles--K.C
M.Lynch--Seattle
M.Forte--Bears--especially in PPR
AP--wherever he's playing

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Early signs are Forte will have a reduced role this season. Who knows despite that he may go for more rush yds.

What signs have you seen/heard that his role will be reduced when all the talk has been we're gonna run more and take the ball out of Cutler's hands??

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What signs have you seen/heard that his role will be reduced when all the talk has been we're gonna run more and take the ball out of Cutler's hands??

Unless Fox issues zero audible tolerance, that ain't happening.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[/B]

Unless Fox issues zero audible tolerance, that ain't happening.

Son%20just%20don't%20gif.gif

RisWell

Liked Posts:
My top list in no order Bell, Murray and Charles.

engbear

Liked Posts:

I think we will run the ball more but I don't see Forte having the same snap count anymore. I know I have seen somewhere that the workload in the backfield will likely be shared more with Fox as HC. He is a better receiver out of the backfield than pure runner imo. Yes he is great shape but he has a tonne of mileage in those legs from college and the pros.
I see Carey getting more touches or a rookie if they draft one. I'd be amazed if we don't add another RB either in the draft or from later cuts.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would put Lacy, Murray, and Hill all ahead of Peterson, JMHO.

If AP ends up in Dallas behind that beast of a O-Line then he'll be the #1 fantasy RB in the league next season.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
If AP ends up in Dallas behind that beast of a O-Line then he'll be the #1 fantasy RB in the league next season.

I have a tough time seeing how AP can end up in Dallas. Dallas only has about 2 or 3 million in cap space, as far as I remember, and AP's cap number this year is somewhere in the region of 12-13 million (correct me if I'm wrong). Dallas will probably draft a guy rather than trading for AP.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First, I played in 6 leagues last year, AP wasn't drafted first or 2nd or even 3rd overall in any of my drafts.

Top 5 in no particular order(PPR) ... Bell, Charles, Forte, McCoy(I want to see him in pre season first though) and probably AP.

Others worth mentioning ... Lacy, Lynch and whomever is the starting back in Dallas.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
What I think the rankings will be: 1. LeVeon Bell 2. Eddie Lacy 3. Jamaal Charles 4. Marshawn Lynch 5. DeMarco Murray

My rankings: 1. Adrian Peterson 2. DeMarco Murray 3. LeVeon Bell 4. Marshawn Lynch 5. Jamaal Charles

I think players like CJ Anderson, Mark Ingram and Andre Ellington will be good picks as well.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
What I think the rankings will be: 1. LeVeon Bell 2. Eddie Lacy 3. Jamaal Charles 4. Marshawn Lynch 5. DeMarco Murray

My rankings: 1. Adrian Peterson 2. DeMarco Murray 3. LeVeon Bell 4. Marshawn Lynch 5. Jamaal Charles

I think players like CJ Anderson, Mark Ingram and Andre Ellington will be good picks as well.

Agreed on your rankings. If AP goes to Dallas he will be #1. Bell will probably be #2, Jamaal #3, Lynch #4, and I probably would put Forte or McCoy instead of Murray since he has to split carries and usually gets injured.

CJ and Ingram are good sleepers as are Forsett and the Cinn RB

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have a tough time seeing how AP can end up in Dallas. Dallas only has about 2 or 3 million in cap space, as far as I remember, and AP's cap number this year is somewhere in the region of 12-13 million (correct me if I'm wrong). Dallas will probably draft a guy rather than trading for AP.

I agree with you in the fact that i don't see AP ending up in Dallas but i was just making a scenario where AP would be the top fantasy RB behind a line like they have in Dallas. I don't know how they'd do it financially but there are still rumors of him going there or somewhere but i see him staying in Minnesota for the rest of his contract.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
First, I played in 6 leagues last year, AP wasn't drafted first or 2nd or even 3rd overall in any of my drafts.

Top 5 in no particular order(PPR) ... Bell, Charles, Forte, McCoy(I want to see him in pre season first though) and probably AP.

Others worth mentioning ... Lacy, Lynch and whomever is the starting back in Dallas.

Yeah i always get in a bunch of leagues as well but i'm looking to find a couple good money leagues to get in if anyone knows of any for next season?? I live in Florida so they would have to be leagues with honest people running it and everything being fair. If anyone knows any then hit me up.