5 Free Agents Still on Bears Radar

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
still think emery was trolling when he signed garza to an extension and let de la puente walk. not that de la puente was all that, but he was better than aged garza

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There doesn't seem to be any actual info, other than identifying needs.

Wisniewski would be the clear #1 target.

Everyone else on the list looks like a stop gap player.

S.Brown would start at FS.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Wtf are the Packers doing? I thought they were gonna resign Raji? Their defense is paper thin. They lost 2 corners they have not replaced, 2 linebackers they have not replaced and now probably Raji who they have not replaced. And they are gonna rely on an aging Peppers.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
is Kadeem really that bad? I honestly think he's a good for the gase/fox system...and he wasn't a good fit for trestman's offense...

funny how RB seems to be a sporadic topic of depth needs...just don't see it myself...hmmm

TheDane

Liked Posts:
still think emery was trolling when he signed garza to an extension and let de la puente walk. not that de la puente was all that, but he was better than aged garza

To be fair, Pace let DLP walk - not Emery.

Also, it'll only cost us 37,500 dollars in dead cap to cut Garza, according to Spotrac. So it's not like Emery left us in a position where we're stuck with Garza. He's an easy cut if it turns out that he's simply too over the hill to have any sort of positive impact on our team.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
The Bears are a 2-4 billion dollar organization and they are still using radar?

Get some satellite imagery, advanced imagery, quantum radar.

#Hamsterdam2015

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
my mistake on de la puente. as for garza, it was just a head scratcher. not about the money. until this past year, I don't think garza was as bad as people made him out to be. certainly better than kreutz was his last few years.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
my mistake on de la puente. as for garza, it was just a head scratcher. not about the money. until this past year, I don't think garza was as bad as people made him out to be. certainly better than kreutz was his last few years.

It's obvious that he's over the hill, which is expected when you're 36 in this league. But I agree that he's not been such a disaster that some seem to think. I don't want him to start anymore, but I really think he could be a decent backup and mentor for the younger guys. For example, Kyle Long has raved about Garza's impact on his career so far, which makes Garza really valuable - especially if we bring a couple of young O-linemen in (for example Wiz and a rookie).

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
A poll would have been good here! Wiz seems to be the leader, I don't know much about Stevie Brown but 8 INTs is nuts. Maybe following in the interceptors footsteps.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A poll would have been good here! Wiz seems to be the leader, I don't know much about Stevie Brown but 8 INTs is nuts. Maybe following in the interceptors footsteps.

Vasher only had 2 good years doe

TheDane

Liked Posts:
that d-line. I still get depressed when I think about how good tommie harris was pre-injury, or injuries.

Oh, Tommie. He was one of the main reasons I became a Bears-fan. Damn, I loved that guy! Great person, freak athlete, unbelievable player.

I hope his family is doing okay after the death of his wife a couple of years ago.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
that d-line. I still get depressed when I think about how good tommie harris was pre-injury, or injuries.

yep, remember being thrilled when the D steped on the field, cause there was a good chance they would score off of a turnover.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, Tommie. He was one of the main reasons I became a Bears-fan. Damn, I loved that guy! Great person, freak athlete, unbelievable player.

I hope his family is doing okay after the death of his wife a couple of years ago.

a lot of my friends went to ou. when we got tommie, they said prepare to be amazed. they were right for that brilliant set of years.

they weren't so right about dvoracek, though, lol. they used to call tommie and dvoracek salt and pepper at ou

TheDane

Liked Posts:
they weren't so right about dvoracek, though, lol. they used to call tommie and dvoracek salt and pepper at ou

I was so god damn high on Dvoracek coming out of college. I thought we had unearthed a gem in the 3rd round. Boy, was I wrong :shot:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dude got cursed, just as mostly everyone from the 2007 draft did