I don't disagree. run yourself, to chatzy

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
for the record, one of those guys cost us a 1st round pick. the other cost us two 1st round picks.

AussieBear

Cutler would have won us the Superbowl in 2006.

I never liked Benson much, I was alway partial to Thomas Jones. However, as TJ's Bench Bitch he and Jones combined for 1800 yds and 12 tds on the ground in 06.

Maybe if the Bears had that combo in 2010 they would of beat GB after jay went down with a hurt pride. Perhaps CALEB would have took it to GB instead of throwing picks.

Id still take Jay over Rex... Jays a better version of Rex for what its worth..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I can be serious for a moment ...these 2 jackasses are a lot alike. Both have an affinity for turning the ball over.. Both kind of football stupid. Who's better you ask, I will not lie. Cutler is better cause Rex is that bad and probably would vaccinate his kids if he was man enough to have any.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gee, sparkles, didn't I already say that?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
If I can be serious for a moment ...these 2 jackasses are a lot alike. Both have an affinity for turning the ball over.. Both kind of football stupid. Who's better you ask, I will not lie. Cutler is better cause Rex is that bad and probably would vaccinate his kids if he was man enough to have any.

CBPC24_UIAAN5yB.jpg

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
tough call. Both could knock the panties off a bitch from 60 yards away. The only real difference is that Grossman would try to knock those panties off every time while Cutler doesn't always care to do that.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Cutler is average and Grossman is below average. Simple assessment.:shrug:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love REX. Bringing sexy back!

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I was speaking strictly of turnovers. but if you want to do the smell test, which guy appeared in a sb?

grossman also could run before his knee and ankle got destroyed.

So Grossman is the better QB in your opinion, because he had a brilliant defense and a decent running game carrying him all the way to the Super Bowl?

A guy like Trent Dilfer also went to the Super Bowl and won because of defense and running game. That doesn't make him a great QB. Actually, he was quite horrible. Very comparable to Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.