If we don't win the cup this year...

Mr.Couch

Liked Posts:
I want to thank Tater. I was in storage for months. I couldn't receive a proper cleaning, so my cushions were flipped to speed up the process. I asked Masshavoc where CCS was, but he was too ill-informed on how to use google. My armrests are a tad too fat to type quickly.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to thank Tater. I was in storage for months. I couldn't receive a proper cleaning, so my cushions were flipped to speed up the process. I asked Masshavoc where CCS was, but he was too ill-informed on how to use google. My armrests are a tad too fat to type quickly.

Welcome back Couch!!!!

Mr.Couch

Liked Posts:
It's good to be back.
I see some of IHN's regulars have made the trek.
We're still missing a few.
I may ask that some of you come over and throw out the sleeper-sofa that has access to the 60" Aquos so I can catch up on my hockey knowledge. I must get caught up. How is Patrick Kane doing?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
This should be a poll with only one option. ALL HAIL DALE!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's good to be back.
I see some of IHN's regulars have made the trek.
We're still missing a few.
I may ask that some of you come over and throw out the sleeper-sofa that has access to the 60" Aquos so I can catch up on my hockey knowledge. I must get caught up. How is Patrick Kane doing?
Oh man... you are soooo banned. haha.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

If you are so good at Google, why did you have to ask me where it was?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm bumping this in light of recent developments.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Really... 3 cups in 6 years.. Especially when 2 of the last cups were perges and only core was left fro tallon days

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do all realize I was joking, right? Do I wish Bowman got a little more for Saad? Yes, but after having some time to think about it, I think Dano and Anisimov can contribute nearly enough to make up for it. Still scratching my head over bringing Morin back though.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stan said in a presser after the trade "Morin will be given a chance to make the team in training camp".

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stan said in a presser after the trade "Morin will be given a chance to make the team in training camp".

yeah_right.jpg

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do all realize I was joking, right? Do I wish Bowman got a little more for Saad? Yes, but after having some time to think about it, I think Dano and Anisimov can contribute nearly enough to make up for it. Still scratching my head over bringing Morin back though.

You start a thread saying that if the Hawks don't win the Cup, the GM needs to be fired.

Then they win the fucking Cup.

And now you're again bitching about the GM.

And this is where my brain starts to hurt.

Maybe we should read the last couple posts at the very least before we start ripping on other posters?