there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.
4cdbcd1070e75-gaydar.jpg.gif

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I hope Amari Cooper will be available but there's a good chance he'll be gone. I think the Bears WILL draft him if he's available. The teams drafting in the top 5 might take him considering they could all use a WR. Buccaneers have Vincent Jackson who is over thirty. Titans have a solid WR in Kendall Wright but is he a clear #1? Jaguars have guys with potential like Marqise Lee, Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns but no #1 yet. Raiders need a WR. Redskins might take one even thought they have DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon, Garcon had a down year in 2014 and they might view Jackson as more of a #2. Redskins GM said they're going BPA.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will draft Vic Beasley.

I have a feeling this is how the top 6 goes:

1. Jameis Winston
2. Marcus Mariota
3. Leonard Williams
4. Amari Cooper
5. Kevin White
6. Dante Fowler

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

i love this song

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Too late, dabears - I beat you to it. Please delete your redundant post immediately or I will be forced to contact the Mods ....

Too late, Him. I made the Roxette-reference before you. So please delete your redundant post immediately or I will be forced to contact the Mods ....

:smug:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Too late, dabears - I beat you to it. Please delete your redundant post immediately or I will be forced to contact the Mods ....

A couple of things:

TheDane referenced the song before either of us did.
You shared the video only seconds before I did.
I was replying to someone that asked if the lyrics were from a Tom Petty song.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too late, Him. I made the Roxette-reference before you. So please delete your redundant post immediately or I will be forced to contact the Mods ....

:smug:

Dane, I respect your initial reference, and was only trying to help by providing supplementary information to your informative post. No need to delete my post - I mean, did you see that video? ...

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
A couple of things:

TheDane referenced the song before either of us did.
You shared the video only seconds before I did.
I was replying to someone that asked if the lyrics were from a Tom Petty song.

Hey, listen, it's no skin off my back dabears. I just don't know if the Mods are going to be as understanding ...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen to your heart. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.. Well, my heart is saying "shut the fuck up"

remember when u used to tell us "just wait till the gays get here"

I think they made it

Mitchapalooza

Hasn't he caused enough trouble lately?

Wrong spelling anyway.

I know wrong spelling, but still. And no, we need some killers on our defense for real BEARS football. MONSTERS of the MIDWAY are back.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
We have had a lot of discussion over the past few months about who we would all like the Bears to draft but who do you feel the Bears will draft?

No logic or reasoning required as this is meant to be more of a gut feeling type of prediction. Listen to your heart for the answer is within.

My gut tells me it is Randy Gregory. Maybe it is the prototypical length or his elite potential, maybe he reminds me of Aldon Smith when I put on the tape but none of that matters as I could come up with reasoning for many different choices but the gut feeling that keeps coming back is Randy Gregory in Navy and Orange next year.

Who do you feel will be the choice?

Is this offensive line class so weak that the 6th best pass rusher is better than the best olineman? Somehow I doubt it. I think the Bears go o-line if the mocks are as they have been (I.e. Qb, qb, dline, dline, dline, dline).

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Winston
Mariota
Williams
Cooper
Beasley
Fowler

Are gone

Kevin White, checks all the boxes and fits with BPA.

Randy Gregory, perfectly fits the mold of a Fangio OLB and respresents a solid value.
Is Gregory your heart (intuition) guess?

I don't really have an a strong instinct pick right now. But the name Amari Cooper is there.

I THINK Pace would pick Gregory (based on likely options) because Pace said he'd take a pass-rusher, he has the longest arm length, with nice dose of toughness, tenacity, good run defense & into technique. I suspect Fangio & Fox may be overly weary of his 235lbs thin frame getting manhandled (as he was against Wisc) at the NFL level, & him being the last with a 1st-step, overthinking, lack of instinct.

I THINK with the boatload of OLB/DEs on the team, with so many questions, when Mariota & Cooper are there, they may prove to be too enticing as a rare chance at franchise QB or in-the-bank #1 WR.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gregory is 6'9" and 170lbs. He's going to get pancaked.