I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

Roxette?

Sent from under the tree of Yggdrasil.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Gregory is 6'9" and 170lbs. He's going to get pancaked.

6'5 and up to 243 at his most recent weigh-in at this individual combine. He has been adding weight slow and steady and has the frame to continue to do so. He also has considerable natural power so I don't think it will be much of an issue.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
6'5 and up to 243 at his most recent weigh-in at this individual combine. He has been adding weight slow and steady and has the frame to continue to do so. He also has considerable natural power so I don't think it will be much of an issue.

smoking that herb to get the munchies to gain that weight :smug:

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Cooper.

Forget Gregory's height, weight, speed, dope use, etc. His production in college was just not good. Flashy yes, but not a great football player.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We have had a lot of discussion over the past few months about who we would all like the Bears to draft but who do you feel the Bears will draft?

No logic or reasoning required as this is meant to be more of a gut feeling type of prediction. Listen to your heart for the answer is within.

My gut tells me it is Randy Gregory. Maybe it is the prototypical length or his elite potential, maybe he reminds me of Aldon Smith when I put on the tape but none of that matters as I could come up with reasoning for many different choices but the gut feeling that keeps coming back is Randy Gregory in Navy and Orange next year.

Who do you feel will be the choice?

Well my gut tells me it will be a OLB but which one is tough to choose without knowing who will be there. If we had our choice of them i'd say D.Fowler but he most likely won't be there so i'm gonna say V.Beasley but there is a piece of me that thinks we could go CB with T.Waynes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok. You're my guy smokey, I'm trusting you on this one.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna dislike all you fuckers.

bring_it_on_matrix.gif