For fans outside chicago TV market for games

Liked Posts:
It seems like half of these posters were the ones saying they should blow up Wrigley Field. I guess they want those of us who live here to go to some sterile ball park in Rosemont for the sake of buying into managements agendas. So if they don't care about the locals, why should anyone give a f*ck about them? Let them find that sh*t on their own.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It seems like half of these posters were the ones saying they should blow up Wrigley Field. I guess they want those of us who live here to go to some sterile ball park in Rosemont for the sake of buying into managements agendas. So if they don't care about the locals, why should anyone give a f*ck about them? Let them find that sh*t on their own.

What the hell are you talking about?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. The Cubs should be playing at Allstate Arena.