Kings @ Blackhawks IGT 7:30pm (CST)

Variable

Liked Posts:
Extremely encouraging seeing how well Oduya has been playing lately.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Oduya's going to be one of the most important players when it comes to the Hawks' chances in the playoffs. Seeing him playing a lot better lately heading into it is a good sign.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oduya's going to be one of the most important players when it comes to the Hawks' chances in the playoffs. Seeing him playing a lot better lately heading into it is a good sign.

It's Roszival hands down. In order for the 3rd pairing to maintain any respectability, he will need to continue playing at a level expected from a 3rd pairing Dman. If not Oduya will have a meltdown from playing to many minutes to cover for poor performance s from his team mate.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only real complaint about this one is the In-zone turnovers. Thankfully they didn't bite the team in the ass in this game. Aside from that, fantabulous effort and result. The 'hawks finally looked like the 'hawks.

Onto Wankouver.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm now pretty set certain with the way the NHL is, the Kings will miss the playoffs but that 1% chance will happen to fall in their favor and they'll win McDavid in the lottery.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most here can take a joke and ribbing from time to time.
Hell, we came from IHN and had to deal with Grimson the entire time.

...and his choirboys, er queerboys, i meant to say.

the holey triumverate.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Wait what?!?!

Where did all the trade Oduya, Oduya is the worst, Oduya doesn't belong on the roster posts go that were so popular before his injury?

You guys are such silly nilliy willy billys.

Variable

Liked Posts:
It's Roszival hands down. In order for the 3rd pairing to maintain any respectability, he will need to continue playing at a level expected from a 3rd pairing Dman. If not Oduya will have a meltdown from playing to many minutes to cover for poor performance s from his team mate.

Oduya won't be on third pairing though. Unless he's playing absolutely terrible, which if he is then the Hawks have huge problems. We all know what Keith and Seabs bring, we know what Hammer and Oduya have been in the last few years, so if Oduya continues to play well and just one of Rozi/Timonen/Rundblad can be....semi-decent in the playoffs on that third pairing, then they'll be in good shape.